Help with LWS4E4 part (SPOILERS)

I feel like the dumbest player on earth, sadly not a new feeling. OK, I'm at the part where you have to go to Argon Garrison to kill the priestess/deadeye. Yet basically as soon as I enter the area, I die. Over and over. Am I supposed to have something activated or a certain skill? Playing a Necro, with both Reaper and Scourge available. Thank you very much. I'm sure it's something obvious and my brain is on vacation.

She literally is a Deadeye with a rifle, as soon as you expose yourself to open space she will snipe you down no matter what, she hit hard about 70% of your HP pool. Try to hide behind wall or any objects ( there are many walls and pillars around the area ) to lose sight of her sniper ( you will see a laser pointing at you and a vfx same with when a deadeye marked you in WvW or PvP ).

I suggest you bring Food that increase your endurance regen and use any 25% move speed traits or utility skills, dodge is extremely important to deal with her long range snipe.

I did this on my Reaper yesterday and it was the most painful thing ever. I did it on my Mirage today and it was cake. Speed boons are an absolute must, and any blink / teleport abilities you have are a godsend. Just trying to plod through with normal run speed is suicide. (I don't know if block / aegis works for classes that have that; something tells me "no.")My Reaper finally got through with warhorn, Signet of the Locust, and Spectral Walk, but not after a lot of loud, violent cursing.I'm kind of reminded of the Eater of Souls fight, wherein some classes go in and beat the thing down without breaking a sweat...and others wind up with an inventory full of broken gear and a smashed keyboard covered in tears.

@"Yuyuske.7182" said:I did this on my Reaper yesterday and it was the most painful thing ever. I did it on my Mirage today and it was cake. Speed boons are an absolute must, and any blink / teleport abilities you have are a godsend. Just trying to plod through with normal run speed is suicide. (I don't know if block / aegis works for classes that have that; something tells me "no.")Yes; I also did it on my Reaper, and I lost track of how often I was downed/killed. Got there in the end, but not until I'd swapped out one of my utility skills for Signet of the Locust (movement boost) and burnt a Repair Cannister to actually have some armour left to keep me alive. About the only good thing was that on a few occasions she downed me but didn't finish me off, and I was able to heal faster than I was tacking damage from the gas effect. But to say I was glad to see the back of the episode is an understatement.

Then there were the achievements to defeat her within the time limit (I'd barely finished the first phase at that point) and to defeat her without ever being hit... yeah, like that's going to happen with my Reaper...

Archived