Rate my build power reaper for wvw group fight (sqaud, gvg etc...)

messiah.1908

hi pplwould love to hear some comment about the variation of the build power reaper (not for roaming)

buildhttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQJBHhdSjIUZD2SDYbDQvJW6FMomWBIAE/EnibRqpwYoYB-j1BEABtpHwf1fM4BAIlyvU2fAgTAQXKBDAcAQzP/8zP/8zP/8zLFQVCtA-w

prosbest dmg output with almost 250% crit dmg and 90% crit chance (fury will be up with your team) combine with quickness proc which linger after you get out shroudsignets recharge every time you exit shroud. so as long as you know how to handle in reaper the heal skill and locust will be up every time when you get out of it.the healing signet has nice sort of dmg reduction (about 10%) and locust versus enemies has nice healing so if you low on health and going to come out of shroud use #3 to gain stability and 1 for quickness and press F1 and use heal and locust signet (with 5 enemies bot will yield about 11k hp)swiftness is no problem to proc and maintain during fight and off fights

consweak to condition so you need your allies to support you or try not to get hit muchi didnt take plague signet as with team before the burst conditions will be transfer and hurts you which will push you to use it or the support class to use skill before the burstonly 1 stun break so use it wisely

blighter boon is nice for bit more sustain combine with rune of durability or scrapper.

so what do you think about the signets version

Lemme tell you what I think is really bad here: Signet of locust, vampirism sig, Spite grandmaster trait which affects signets (spiteful spirit AoE boonstrip or close to death are much, much better), not using as utility the well of corruption (why would you not want to boonstrip everything?), plus I would also remove relentless pursuit and take chilling nova (why not mass chill people?). It seems to me that this build is confused between roaming stuff and zerging stuff. Also, why no secondary weapon?EDIT: No condi removal means youre a sitting duck. Consume conditions are my personal choice. Do not get me wrong, but I wouldnt recommend this build.

@Voltekka.2375 said:Lemme tell you what I think is really bad here: Signet of locust, vampirism sig, Spite grandmaster trait which affects signets (spiteful spirit AoE boonstrip or close to death are much, much better), not using as utility the well of corruption (why would you not want to boonstrip everything?), plus I would also remove relentless pursuit and take chilling nova (why not mass chill people?). It seems to me that this build is confused between roaming stuff and zerging stuff. Also, why no secondary weapon?EDIT: No condi removal means youre a sitting duck. Consume conditions are my personal choice. Do not get me wrong, but I wouldnt recommend this build.

i see your point but when there are more than couple of scourge i though to focus on main dmg and sustain20% more dmg below 50% is nice but more for roaming and not group you alreadu have 250% crit dmg.second weapon staff or gs for the blind area and pull but staff is better.

Archived