When Does The Mad King Come To Drive Us Insane Again?

It should start somewhere around October 17 or later down the month of October. I just hope it's not just copy pasted and that they've added something new, like new dialogue lines for the Mad King or bringing back the Bloody Prince Thorn instances which were fun mini dungeons.

In 2012 it started Oct 22nd and lasted until Nov 2ndIn 2013 it started Oct 15th (no ending date listed)In 2014 it started Oct 21st (no ending date listed again?!)In 2015 it started Oct 22nd (no ending date again?!)In 2016 it started Oct 18th and lasted until Nov 8thIn 2017 it started Oct 17th and lasted until Nov 8thSo if we go by things updating on Tuesdays then the dates SHOULD be Oct 16th and last until Nov 6th

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Halloween -- shows what events were available for each year and you can click on the year and see more info for each year.

Mad King Thorn: How do you like my statues? They're quite lovely, aren't they?"Joko: Are you stupid? They're horrible! And stupid! But mostly horrible!"MKT: I thought you would like it, though. You're breaking my heart, here."Joko: As thought that's a tough thing to do; it's made up of candy corn, after all.MKT: You wanna eat my heart? Yeah? well get in line!Joko: I'd rather not, I have to keep these pearly whites cavity and king free...MKT: You mean those decayed stunts you call teeth? Please, you're the biggest joke here.Joko: I'm the only Joko here, yes.MKT:...have I told you that sometimes I hate you with everything that I am?Joko: Yes and it amuses me greatly. I feel so proud.

Archived