[Video] Power Mirage WvW Roaming Montage - Not on my behalf

dubidubidubidu.5308

hi all, new vid up, wvw roaming this time, as always with power mirage. i added few tips vs some kind of thiefs in addition to my how to counter thief guide. also i wanted to do an intro with a part of an anti war song from Rödelheim Hartreim Projekt (german rap band), it didnt turn out as planned and im not sure anymore if it was a good idea to go with such a heavy topic into the gaming world. but in the end there was too much work put into this already, so i release it as it is now... i hope few of you can still enjoy it. pls notice the vid-description/pinned comment under the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw0exDoPa88ß

@rng.1024 said:I'm going to have to duel you someday Jazz.. it's incredible to see how some players play the game on a completely different mechanical level than the rest of us, inspiring stuff! =)

hey big thx for your feedback, im happy to hear you like the vid! hehe and ofc just whisp me ingame when you see me online :)

@TwiceDead.1963 said:First off, good show! It was an enjoyable watch.

... but why is this on the Thief forums? It's a Mesmer montage with some tips on how to counter thieves... Uh. Oh well.

haha yes you right, a mod moved it from the wvw forum, i have no clue why… but im glad you like the vid even tho it was mes gameplay and not thief

Archived