I can't believe you don't rank people on top stats and put them with random players. How pitiful.

Selminus.1490

Your system of putting people with others they have NEVER MET ( fortunately in many cases ) and then ranking someones "skill" on those wins and losses instead of top stats that you are already recording is mind blowing. What an absolutely backwards and unfair way to process talent. Piss poor job here and anytime you log into the Mists most people in map chat are on the same page.

You can play your absolute best in GW2 and get paired with a raging idiot that goes AFK or is just experimenting for PVP RANKING?

What's up with that, seriously? Blizzard, the Burger King of MMO makers beats you there as does every other game I've ever seen.

How did you get something important so wrong?

So what happens when noobs who want a higher ranking start double and triple capping points, or they just tag each person while the good people kill them. Truth is, I'm not a very good PvP player at all, and I get top stats all the time. I don't think this is as big a deal as you think it is.

@Zenix.6198 said:TOPSTATS omegalul.

So ...if i 1v1 somebody for the entire game on THEIR node, never decaping it, running a bunker build, I get top offense and prolly top healing.Ye, better let that guy straight through plat 3.

Lol thanks for this post

gets top revives

revived one player...proceeds to die to cleave

Legend league dreams

Stats are meanigless.

And in blizzard games poeple are begging to have stats removed as they do more harm to confuse beginners than actually help you improve.

What you are asking for is even great stupidity. Stat based matchmaker.... Yes, overwatch has it, but it has only negative reviews and effects, the only reason its not removed yet is that the casual majority gamers dont investigate such stuff or even read patch notes.

I really cant imagine the gw2 population getting even more delusional kek

This game system is beyond out dated and busted to abuse.

To those that Play a lot more then 10 games a day = a horrible system to "win rating". Players Going Afk half way through a game, People Spamming rank at any hour of the day and match making for players over 1600 rating is pure butt. Those 3 factors alone is why this game mode crap, 1700 rated player expected to carry low gold or silver players in game when they can't even read chat log, or follow pings in the map at all.

bring back team Ques and we'll see better matches AT least better then what we get now.

Archived