What are you think about the Elite suggestions?

JohnWater.5760

There are a lot of suggestions about the new elites, the players have a good idea but there are always those who disagree with everything, who always say it's a bad idea.What I have seen most are players complaining that the idea of ​​the Elite Monk is ridiculous for the Warrior, since it is a Monk using heavy armor, unacceptable.And a gunslinger in heavy armor can?

Players who say this can not play as Chrono Tank, because it is a Sword / Shield with light armor, Sword / Sword also can not either.They can not play as Ranger Power build because it uses a Greatsword as their main weapon.Do not forget the Reaper that also uses a Greatsword using a light armor only, for this you did not expect right.And there are people wanting a Necro Elite using Hammer.And we still have a class that uses heavy armor but can not even handle a greatsword. (Revenant)Let me show you what the Wiki says about Warrior:"Warriors are masters of weaponry who rely on speed, strength, toughness, and heavy armor to survive in battle.""Warriors are masters of martial skills. They're versatile in combat and benefit from offensive and defensive abilities"What's wrong with him learning to use a staff to hit others?

Guild Wars is not a game like the others, you have the freedom to use various weapons with the class you like.If you did not realize this, do it now.

So if you have any idea let me know.Here some of my ideas, just the Class, the Weapon and the Skills. (And some comments)Following a logic that Weapon Usability has not repeated yet , In most of them.Thief and Warrior was an exceptionFor example the Guadian, he received a Two-Handed weapon (Longbow), then a Main-Hand (Axe) and now could be an Off-Hand.I don't think the Engineer will get an Off-hand because the only main-hand he has is a pistol

• WarriorSupport/Melee DPS - Staff and Mantras(Like a Monk, yeah that's it)

• GuardianDPS Tank - Sword Off-Hand and Stances(I main a DH and I'm fine with him, I can't suggest anything else to him. A player has created a very good suggestion, take a look . Avenger)

• RevenantDPS Tank - Greatsword and Legendary Kodan Stance(The white bear can be a Strong Spirit, Cliffwalker could be the champ. "Kodan does not use Greatsword, they use hammers." So Glint usually wore a shield)

• RangerRanged DPS - Rifle and Venoms(Like a Hunter and yours pets, could fit with Longbow)

• ThiefMelee DPS/Support - Greatsword and Stances(Like a Samurai with a Katana and... shadow clones?)

• EngineerRanged DPS - Staff and Glyphs(Like a technomancer, the class needs a Ranged weapon. Everybody knows that rifle works better within melee range.)

• NecromancerDPS - Swod and Deception / Hammer and Physical(IDK about necro)

• ElementalistCondi/DPS - Longbow and Traps(Like a Shaman or something with the Elementals Djinn)

• Mechanic - Elemental Avatar(Copy and paste here XD)The Elementalist can assume a Elemental form with news skills.Consume your elemental force to become a Elemental Avatar.The Avatar grants stats based on your attunement.•Fire Avatar [Melee] - Condi D.•Water Avatar [Ranged AoE] - Power•Air Avatar [Ranged ST] - Ferocity•Earth Avatar [Mid Range] - Toughness[They can assume a Avatar form like the Druids, with access to utilities but Avatar skills won't decrease the bar.I suggested power with water cause it's only healing power with all E-Specs and already have a Avatar with healing skills. It can be Healing Power, but in Water Specialization should have a trait to make Water more strong, Like Mirage have Condi Damage in Vigor, Elementalist can have power in Regen.I survived meaning Water with a Dagger/Focus until reach the lv60. Who uses Dagger 2 to heal? I think that skill deserve a buff.I can make a traitline for this, because Elementalist is one of my favorites, I will give a link]
    • Traits[Maybe I have done a OP E-Spec, yes. Some of this traits are unfair tbh. I'm open to criticism]
  • MesmerSupport/DPS - Longbow or Warhorn and Shouts(Like a Bard. Longbow by the logic and Warhorn fits better)

Lemme explain why warriors can't be monks in GW2. It has little to do with real-world, D&D or chinese movie kind of monks.

Monks in the GW-verse are healers, not martial artists. This is due to the first game of the franchise.See: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/MonkThey channel divine powers to heal and protect allies, and to smite their foes.That sound like something that already exists in the game?Guardian is the spiritual successor to the monk of GW1.

Furthermore, monk is not a loose term that can be stretched to any form you want. A monk is a religious ascetic, and doesn't actually have much to do with martial arts. Although there are martial traditions associated to both the Western and Eastern kind of monk.

In Europe, the martial traditions of the monk orders quickly became un-associated with the more traditional european monks(those that copied books and brewed beer/wine in addition to worship), and became widely known as knights. The first Crusaders weren't actually knights, they were armed monks.

In the Far East, the martial tradition was developed by orders that came into contact with people hostile to them, and needed to defend themselves. These hostile people were mainly bandits of the time that were equipped with only the most basic of weapons, and usually no armor. This is why the hand-to-hand combat enhanced with a few simple weapons was enough to stave off these foes. Later on this hand-to-hand combat became a kind of an artform, and an extension of the religion that we know today.

However you put it, the martial artist type of monk does not fit the current GW2 world. Unless we come into contact with cultures we haven't seen in either of the games yet that have these kinds of martial traditions. Which is entirely possible, and in the case that happens I can support the idea. This idea could be done with Cantha as well, as 250 years is plenty of time to develop these kinds of traditions.

Just from a "lore" point of view, the monk in GW isn't a "Support/Melee DPS - Staff and Mantras". I think the "hate" toward this idea is mainly that it doesn't fit the lore.

All in all, from a personnal point of view, what bother me the most with e-specs suggestions is that generally these suggestions focus on weapons and utilities. Weapon and utilities in an e-spec aren't the most important thing, it's accessory at best. What's important and a lot more bothersome to suggest is the special mechanics and the traitlines. You can use an e-spec without the e-spec weapon and the e-spec utilities but you can't use an e-spec without it's special mechanism and traitline.

The second point that can be bothersome is when a suggestion doesn't fit the theme/the codes of the profession.

And the third point is when an e-spec disregard the core traits, allowing next to no synergy with the core profession and often heavily leaning toward an e-spec pigeonholed into using both the e-spec weapon and the e-spec utilities. It often happen when player suggest a weapon that also act as the main mechanism of the spec or when the mechanism is to heavily tied to their utilities. (I'm exagerating here but for example, you could have suggestions for a warrior minion master with minion master on utilities and burst skills used to detonate the minions. Making burst skills useless unless you take the minion skills. This is something that shouldn't happen, the weapon of the utility skills need to be flavor or soft support of a main mechanism. They shouldn't have a domineering presence in the e-spec.)

In case of your thread, you directly fall into the first point, suggesting weapon and utilities for an expected "role". Glyph for an engineer can also be seen as against the theme of the profession (It's in a blurry area so it's not a direct "no" but still glyphs heavily shout "magic" when the engineer try instead to reproduce magic effect via technology). GS on a thief is like hammer on a thief, it doesn't fit the agile idea or the scoundrel theme. Necromancer's scourge already got consecration, it's called "punishment"... etc.

@"Yannir.4132" said:Lemme explain why warriors can't be monks in GW2. It has little to do with real-world, D&D or chinese movie kind of monks.

Monks in the GW-verse are healers, not martial artists. This is due to the first game of the franchise.See: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/MonkThey channel divine powers to heal and protect allies, and to smite their foes.That sound like something that already exists in the game?Guardian is the spiritual successor to the monk of GW1.[...]

Yeah, I agree.And I said "Like a monk" and not "a Monk", mantras can change cause it is totally magical and Warrior "isn't magical". (Berserk and Counter is totally normal, nothing magical.)I was thinking in something similar with Firebrand playstyle, they can be supportive or offensive, that's why "Support/DPS".

"Unless we come into contact with cultures we haven't seen in either of the games yet that have these kinds of martial traditions. Which is entirely possible, and in the case that happens I can support the idea."

Yes! New areas with new culture like in PoF.I did not develop a context to be applied. but I was thinking in a new region with a new culture.

@"Dadnir.5038" said:Just from a "lore" point of view, the monk in GW isn't a "Support/Melee DPS - Staff and Mantras". I think the "hate" toward this idea is mainly that it doesn't fit the lore.

All in all, from a personnal point of view, what bother me the most with e-specs suggestions is that generally these suggestions focus on weapons and utilities. Weapon and utilities in an e-spec aren't the most important thing, it's accessory at best. What's important and a lot more bothersome to suggest is the special mechanics and the traitlines. You can use an e-spec without the e-spec weapon and the e-spec utilities but you can't use an e-spec without it's special mechanism and traitline.

The second point that can be bothersome is when a suggestion doesn't fit the theme/the codes of the profession.

First and second point, yeah I agree with you, E-specs isn't weapons and utilities. My Herald is proof of this.But I said only weapons and skills, I warned in advance.The answer above is also for you.

I have ideas from 6 Classes than I play, with mechanics only. (I mentioned a little about the Element E-spec)Traitlines I can't do this, I would have to take some time, which I will not do. Look the linked Guardian E-Spec, he did a great job and it took some time.But I can say something that could have.

And the third point is when an e-spec disregard the core traits, allowing next to no synergy with the core profession and often heavily leaning toward an e-spec pigeonholed into using both the e-spec weapon and the e-spec utilities. It often happen when player suggest a weapon that also act as the main mechanism of the spec or when the mechanism is to heavily tied to their utilities. (I'm exagerating here but for example, you could have suggestions for a warrior minion master with minion master on utilities and burst skills used to detonate the minions. Making burst skills useless unless you take the minion skills. This is something that shouldn't happen, the weapon of the utility skills need to be flavor or soft support of a main mechanism. They shouldn't have a domineering presence in the e-spec.)

Third point, Oh they never will do that. A mechanic to a specific weapon/utilities, it's impossible to happen.I was thinking in something to it isn't happen.Like the elemental form with Elementalist, won't interfere with the weapon or the utilities. Like the Death Shrould and Celestial Avatar do.I don't play with all classes but I read suggestions of all classes (I played with all classes, but now I have only 7).

In case of your thread, you directly fall into the first point, suggesting weapon and utilities for an expected "role". Glyph for an engineer can also be seen as against the theme of the profession (It's in a blurry area so it's not a direct "no" but still glyphs heavily shout "magic" when the engineer try instead to reproduce magic effect via technology). GS on a thief is like hammer on a thief, it doesn't fit the agile idea or the scoundrel theme. Necromancer's scourge already got consecration, it's called "punishment"... etc.

So sorry, I don't have a Necro and I never searched about Punishment Skills.About Engineer, I agree, Glyphs are magical and it isn't fit with him. I didn't think of anything better, I do not have one either.A thief with a Katana sounds good to me, but I think they with make a E-spec with a Sword Off-hand.

I working on a resumed version of my ideas for mechanics. I'll edit later.

I find that we all have a different idea of what the next elite specs should be based on our previous experience with GW1 or other game or stories in the medieval/fantasy genre. I know I have a disgust for Bards being Thieves or Warlocks being Elementalist, although, it quite possible that they could create these elites with these professions in mind. It just won't be to my liking. I would rather see something like a Bard associated with a Mesmer and a Warlock associated with a Necromancer. I was really disappointed when they came up with Dragon Hunter for the Guardian, but to me, it would have been better if they named it Seraphim or Seraph. I know can understand why they didn't, but based on the skills and the appearance of the role, I think Seraph is more fitting than Dragon Hunter.

My idea for the next Elite Specs would be:Warrior:Juggernauts- Protective burst, main hand Shield, and Punishment Skills that weaken foes or;Warlords- Field Commands, Melee Staff, and Solider Recruits (Summon) Skills

Revenant:Rift Slayer - Great Sword with control abilities and dimensional magic.Mist Walker- Dual Pistols and skills that focus on deception and defense.

Guardian:Champions- Attune to their Virtues with Off-hand Sword, and Glyphs.Mystics- Summoning enchanted animal guides with each virtue, off-hand Scepter, and Mysticism Skills.

Ranger:Warden- 2 active pets, with offhand Shield, and Warding skills.Shaman- Shape-shift into it's pet, use offhand Focus and Totems skills.

Thief:Inquisitor- Intuition abilities based on their amount of Initiative, Dual Wielding Maces, and Stances.Shadow Mage- Looses their dual wield abilities, but replaces their steal with a Shadow Thief abilities, , has an off-hand Focus, and uses Shadow Magic.

Engineer:Technomancer- TechnoMana, with Staff, and Cybertronic/Metallokinesis skills.
Machinist- Mech-suit, with an offhand Focus, and Gear (Conjures/Glyphs).

Elementalist:Arcane Archer- 5th attunement, Long Bow, and Rune Magic.Warlock- Elemental Avatar, main hand Focus, and Mantras .

Mesmer:Enchanter- 2 more clones, Short Bow, and Enchantment Skills.Psionic- Merge illusions into a Shatter Beast, Dual Daggers, Psionic abilities. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/1/12/Mesmer_01_concept_art.jpg

Necromancer:Diabolist- with Demon Shroud, Hammer and Tricks.Death Stalker- with Spirits Force, Rifle, and Traps.

Instead of adding new ones they should rework and balance the existing ones to make bloody sense. 5 out of the 9 classes dont have a spot in pvp compositions right now. 1 of them doesnt even have a role to fulfill anymore (thief) and people literally forget that renegade is a thing that exists in this game. Balancing is a mess where every class has access to everything and its basically flavour of the season vs flavour of the season. If they add another expansion it will just skyrocket the powercreep to 10k autoattacks or 1v5 levels of sustain doesnt matter what they do. Legit instead of adding different specs they should at max give every class a new weapon with 5 new skills rework/rebalance the rest and add some Immersive role play lore whatever the fuck pve stuff for you guys. If u dont want to oneshot raid bosses next you will want the same.

@Bashi.8902 said:Instead of adding new ones they should rework and balance the existing ones to make bloody sense. 5 out of the 9 classes dont have a spot in pvp compositions right now. 1 of them doesnt even have a role to fulfill anymore (thief) and people literally forget that renegade is a thing that exists in this game. Balancing is a mess where every class has access to everything and its basically flavour of the season vs flavour of the season. If they add another expansion it will just skyrocket the powercreep to 10k autoattacks or 1v5 levels of sustain doesnt matter what they do. Legit instead of adding different specs they should at max give every class a new weapon with 5 new skills rework/rebalance the rest and add some Immersive role play lore whatever the kitten pve stuff for you guys. If u dont want to oneshot raid bosses next you will want the same.

I thought the whole point of adding new elite spec was to add a sense of the secondary class from GW1 and to create a new playstyle within the same archetype or theme of the profession. I didn't think anyone was against the idea of profession's roles crossing over each other's.

@"VocalThought.9835" said:I find that we all have a different idea of what the next elite specs should be based on our previous experience with GW1 or other game or stories in the medieval/fantasy genre. I know I have a disgust for Bards being Thieves or Warlocks being Elementalist, although, it quite possible that they could create these elites with these professions in mind. It just won't be to my liking. I would rather see something like a Bard associated with a Mesmer and a Warlock associated with a Necromancer. I was really disappointed when they came up with Dragon Hunter for the Guardian, but to me, it would have been better if they named it Seraphim or Seraph. I know can understand why they didn't, but based on the skills and the appearance of the role, I think Seraph is more fitting than Dragon Hunter.

Totally agree, I love Dragon Hunter but I don't like the name. "Seraph is more fitting than Dragon Hunter."And I didn't understand this part "I know I have a disgust for Bards being Thieves"Bards being thieves?My feedback below:

My idea for the next Elite Specs would be:Warrior:Juggernauts Shield in main hand? Able to use 2 shields? Two-handed shield fits better, already have animation with that conjure shieldWarlords Fits good, better than something like a Monk

Revenant:Rift Slayer Magical and Greatsword does not sounds good to me, I like the idea to be a heavy tankMist Walker I like it

Guardian:ChampionsMystics Very good but scepter off hand? Warhorn could be better

Ranger:WardenShaman Yes, shaman fits with Ranger not in Ele

Thief:Inquisitor needs more classes using maces and Longbows tooShadow Mage why it loses the dual skill?

Engineer:Technomancer I don't know about Engineer, I prefer something more technical than MagicalMachinist IDK about mech-suits, if it's something like Iron Man ok, if it's something like that of the asuras I think it will not work.

Elementalist:Arcane Archer I like Longbow and Runes but the 5th attunement no, not here in this specWarlock

Mesmer:EnchanterPsionic I loved the idea to merge clones, I think it's fit better with the "2 more clones -beads-" in spec above

Necromancer:Diabolist Both would be goodDeath Stalker

I don't like the idea to add weapons in a different hand or able to both hands, you did it with some classes.I like focus main hand, Focus main hand and shield two-handed I think the most possible weapon to happen but is complicated to add a new weapon or a new form to use. Because who will use that? Only that spec?The easiest is add a temporary weapon like Tomes, Conjures, Tool Kits etc.

@VocalThought.9835 said:

@"Bashi.8902" said:Instead of adding new ones they should rework and balance the existing ones to make bloody sense. 5 out of the 9 classes dont have a spot in pvp compositions right now. 1 of them doesnt even have a role to fulfill anymore (thief) and people literally forget that renegade is a thing that exists in this game. Balancing is a mess where every class has access to everything and its basically flavour of the season vs flavour of the season. If they add another expansion it will just skyrocket the powercreep to 10k autoattacks or 1v5 levels of sustain doesnt matter what they do. Legit instead of adding different specs they should at max give every class a new weapon with 5 new skills rework/rebalance the rest and add some Immersive role play lore whatever the kitten pve stuff for you guys. If u dont want to oneshot raid bosses next you will want the same.

I thought the whole point of adding new elite spec was to add a sense of the secondary class from GW1 and to create a new playstyle within the same archetype or theme of the profession. I didn't think anyone was against the idea of profession's roles crossing over each other's.

Having a secondary class is nice and all but when a soulbeast can dish out every boon in the game while having insane damage output the sustain of a druid, stealth access and the mobility of thief while having infinite access to immobs it goes to far. Same thing with mirage. Things like spellbreaker make sense. It has a role without giving it too much. It cant stealth on its own, it doesnt have infinite kiting potential, it doesnt have infinite boon access. Basically it still depends on other classes for certain things. This is the endgoal they should strive for. As it is right now some specs are way overtuned while most are "balanced". Also HoT specs are still useless for the most part. Feelsbad.

Most people, when they think of Bards, they visualize an musical magician with a lute or a flute. I rather not see that in the thief, but more so with a Mesmer. In fact, my Enchanter could fit the role of a bard/dancer/entertainer, etc.

The Juggernaut would be able to dual wield shields, not just use a shield in the main hand.

Rift Slayers can be tanky too!

Mystics having scepter for offhand would not grant anything more than giving them a warhorn, but I don't think scepter being only a main hand weapon makes any sense and Guardians make the best sense to me, using it in the offhand.

Shadow Mage looses Dual Skills to give it a new playstyle, allowing players to focus more on being a mid range spellcaster, while using the skills that are already in the game, but under used, and not having to come up with dual skills for an offhand focus..

Arcane Archer 5th Attunement doesn't necessarily have to be like 30 new skills , but it could be 5 non-elemental weapon skills, almost druid or shrouds, or maybe I'll change it and add 5th Attunement to Warlock.

Technomancer…, the point is to have a spec that merges the technical with the magical.

Machinist, yeah, I'm thinking Iron Man, or actually any futurized military armor, like Master Chief. Ideal traits could tweak you to be a Dps, Tanky, or Supportive.

Psionics and Enchanters could switch their prof. mech., but their themes are drastically different. Enchanter would be more about CC where as Psionic would be more about DPS.

@JohnWater.5760 said:I don't like the idea to add weapons in a different hand or able to both hands, you did it with some classes.I like focus main hand, Focus main hand and shield two-handed I think the most possible weapon to happen but is complicated to add a new weapon or a new form to use. Because who will use that? Only that spec?The easiest is add a temporary weapon like Tomes, Conjures, Tool Kits etc.

I really like the Scepter being an offhand weapon and Focus and Shield being able to be used in the main hand, especially with the professions that I assigned them to. Seeing Warrior with dual wielding shields is do-able, and your right, they could add more weapons via Tomes, conjures, tool kits, and physical skills, like they did with warrior and thieves (ex. bola and throwing knives).

@VocalThought.9835 said:Most people, when they think of Bards, they visualize an musical magician with a lute or a flute. I rather not see that in the thief, but more so with a Mesmer. In fact, my Enchanter could fit the role of a bard/dancer/entertainer, etc.

I really like the Scepter being an offhand weapon and Focus and Shield being able to be used in the main hand, especially with the professions that I assigned them to. Seeing Warrior with dual wielding shields is do-able, and your right, they could add more weapons via Tomes, conjures, tool kits, and physical skills, like they did with warrior and thieves (ex. bola and throwing knives).

I only saw bard suggestion with Mesmer, it really does not make sense to be thief.

I never saw a Dual Shield. Any movies, games, books, never. The animation will be so strange, cause have no space for 2 big shields. Herald shield is so big to make a animation with 2 of them.It's too awkward to me.Scepter to me is like a wand, Harry Potter use only one wand. Same as Dual Shield, never saw anything like this before.

(Sorry my bad English)

@JohnWater.5760 said:

@"VocalThought.9835" said:Most people, when they think of Bards, they visualize an musical magician with a lute or a flute. I rather not see that in the thief, but more so with a Mesmer. In fact, my Enchanter could fit the role of a bard/dancer/entertainer, etc.

I only saw bard suggestion with Mesmer, it really does not make sense to be thief.

I never saw a Dual Shield. Any movies, games, books, never. The animation will be so strange, cause have no space for 2 big shields. Herald shield is so big to make a animation with 2 of them.It's too awkward to me.Scepter to me is like a wand, Harry Potter use only one wand. Same as Dual Shield, never saw anything like this before.

(Sorry my bad English)

Dual wielding shields may not be commonly used, but it is a thing. Here are some examples.https://i.stack.imgur.com/og176.jpghttps://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.JT-2EN8dqc4z3YmNWjtqjAHaEK&w=299&h=168&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.2&pid=1.7http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/300/b/a/dual_shield_spartan_warrior_by_losthashishin-d31n65o.png

The great benefit of having dual wielding shields is that there can be skins that look like cestus. This would go perfect with the Warrior Prof., since Warrior already uses the shield as a block and melee weapon. Examples:https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.vCELOO8lpzQhpp-GkT5g7gHaHa&w=213&h=213&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.2&pid=1.7https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.E2qYaGl6bQ_j-CMAdd1U6wHaEK&w=300&h=168&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.2&pid=1.7https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.NV8cz6V3Gu1pXsPIyHDEoQHaE8&w=279&h=186&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.2&pid=1.7

As far as the dual wield scepters go, If you can hold a mace in your offhand, you can hold a scepter, and here are some examples.https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f7/5d/36/f75d3620e95a781ce7283d7a6765c701.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/81/Detail_aus_dem_Grab_des_Sennudjem.jpghttps://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/0/04/Mjoll_Dual-Wield_Staff.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/338?cb=20120113002707

So I hoping that now you know it's a thing, maybe you can let your imagination guide you to see how this could be played out in the game!

@JohnWater.5760 said:

@Bashi.8902 said:This is the Also HoT specs are still useless for the most part. Feelsbad.

Did you know that Chronomancer is from HoT? And the Druid too? The Herald? Reaper in PvE I can't stand it anymore.Well it's are one of the most used specs.Edit: All raids group wants Chronos and Druids.

Bloody everything can be used in pve who cares. Im talking about pvp. You know the one part of the game that cant be mastered by bashing your head against the keyboard. I couldnt care less about chronos and druids beeing meta in raid groups. Fucking Longbow condi berserker can be run in raids. Does that change the fact that Berserker is abysmal at this point in Time and even Core does a better job at everything? No. Heck i dare to say that Core Necro is stronger then Berserker right now.

Mesmer needs:1) Healer spec1) Power spec

I'd like longbow or bardish like healer. I dream of it! But only if it gets something as good as druid unique buffs. Otherwise it won't ever get taken into raidsanyway - and you don't really need healer elsewhere.

@Tora.7214 said:i noticed that there has been a lot more new elite speculation posts recently, like if they were coming soon, did i miss anything? iirc Anet said that we are going directly into the next LS season instead of a new expansion.

Yeah, but I think some day they will add new E-Specs.I expect a decent patch balance during the next LW season

@Kas.3509 said:I'd like longbow or bardish like healer. I dream of it! But only if it gets something as good as druid unique buffs. Otherwise it won't ever get taken into raidsanyway - and you don't really need healer elsewhere.

Yess, a good healer like Druids.

Archived