Birds, Not so Angry

phs.6089

How do you deal with those in fracs? Had in T1 Urban for rec today, it keep applying blindness over and over and over and even after it was over I had several misses in fight. Never had misses in Urban.And why they were applying blindness at first place I dunno either

Except, that doesn't always work. For me, there seems to be one set of birds that are nearly invisible that will transfer off of you after dodging; however, there are more visible set of birds that also attack labeled juvenile ravens that still keep attacking you even after dodging. After running with this instability twice now, I can say that I really find this to be annoying and not fun. I much prefer the old social awkwardness to this (and I am a melee player).

• 2 weeks later...

@stone cold.8609 said:Except, that doesn't always work. For me, there seems to be one set of birds that are nearly invisible that will transfer off of you after dodging; however, there are more visible set of birds that also attack labeled juvenile ravens that still keep attacking you even after dodging. After running with this instability twice now, I can say that I really find this to be annoying and not fun. I much prefer the old social awkwardness to this (and I am a melee player).

The juveline ones you can just flat out kill.

@ZeftheWicked.3076 said:

@stone cold.8609 said:Except, that doesn't always work. For me, there seems to be one set of birds that are nearly invisible that will transfer off of you after dodging; however, there are more visible set of birds that also attack labeled juvenile ravens that still keep attacking you even after dodging. After running with this instability twice now, I can say that I really find this to be annoying and not fun. I much prefer the old social awkwardness to this (and I am a melee player).

The juveline ones you can just flat out kill.

Went to help t3 deepstone today. I wonder why those juvenile birds count as usual mobs and spread conditions. I had to switch to healing scourge and cleanse guys like crazy. I though I'm fighting condi mirage in pvp.

Birds +Afflicted in t3 deepstone today. Lets wait for it to land on t4 lol

I tried T3 Deepstone today too and it was fine until the final boss and it took up maybe eight times, with four people ragequitting, before we just gave up.

Would rally then immediately get downed again and again and again and again.

It's a cool idea but oh my days do those two instabilities not make a friendly combination.

I would really appreciate if there was no birds when a player is locked, on switches, cannons, flying etc.This is not juts annoying this is the next level of annoyance.

Was helping t2 day ago in Sirens with birds. So advanced, much fun being attacked by birds when you need to cleave down mobs from cannons.

Archived