Mirage

Bashi.8902

I couldnt care less about the absurd damage mirage can put out, the amount of stealth and blinds and burst and detargetting yada yada. I legit got over it and learned how to deal with it. I can actually 1v1 mirages in low-mid plat nowadays but this one thing is messed up. Why is Mirage the only spec that can literally dodge while stunned. Stunbreak management is thrown out the window. No longer do you need to check for what your enemy does after stunning you to see if you have to blow a stunbreak to save your life or if you can just wait it out. Its absurd tbh and if they nerf anything pls be this mechanic that has such impact on 1v1s.

Personally, even though it’s a cheesy mechanic, it’s not that big of a deal with mirage imo

The bigger issue is the constant invulnerability frames, and absurd damage output while using said invulnerability frames. Why can nobody see this?

It’s not even the mirage that does the damage, but the illusions and clones they endlessly create. The pressure is so much that you can’t apply counter pressure, and when you do have a chance to go on the offense they have 8 options to use to completely negate your attack, whether it’s blocks, evades, distortion, stealth or blinking away.

@JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:Personally, even though it’s a cheesy mechanic, it’s not that big of a deal with mirage imo

The bigger issue is the constant invulnerability frames, and absurd damage output while using said invulnerability frames. Why can nobody see this?

It’s not even the mirage that does the damage, but the illusions and clones they endlessly create. The pressure is so much that you can’t apply counter pressure, and when you do have a chance to go on the offense they have 8 options to use to completely negate your attack, whether it’s blocks, evades, distortion, stealth or blinking away.

Most of it is outplayable. Keep your cleanses up for shatters and when you fuck up, Dodge axe 2 and axe 3 which are pretty easy to avoid, if you see them use abush skills you can either los it or dodge it or whatever its doable dont get me wrong. But after all of that bullshit its really aggrovating to hit that one bullscharge or shieldbash or whatever and you think you have him finally after all those blown cooldowns on his side and he literally has to only press dodge even tho he doesnt have stunbreaks left or anything to just laugh at your arcing that whiffs while his illusions use their ambush shit on you because of a shitty trait.

Mesmer is only profession which can press F1 to destroy clones.

P.S. To those who will rework mesmers... consider give mesmers more hp, 1hit=10k damage skills, passive endure pain and a pet which will hit enemies for 5k hp and take condi from me, condi cleanse every 5 seconds, 1200 radius AOE knokback then i will be fine.

P.P.S. I think we need more topics about mesmers. I think everyone is entitled to have a personal one!

Archived