New Mount Skins Please

Arena Net, it'll take cannonballs to get us out of here alive, but you make good battle old friend. As a pirate and a corsair I am insulted. The mount skeletons are clearly an important issue to the development of new mounts and mount skins. But much can be done with the skeleton to allow non-living, yet mounts that still feel alive. Are you ready? I hope so.

Under new Skimmer mounted battle flags, this pirate ship is something unlike Tyria has ever seen. The dye able battle standards and obligatory skull patch hoist above the wooden bessie. Your Skimmer's new wooden headpiece is adorned with a familiar figurehead. It's underbelly protected by an ancient hardened keel. This shipwrecked vessel was a pirate's first sloop. The wood, riddled with holes and breaks, but your loyal friend bears this wooden armor with pride. Your Skimmer's fins jut out of side holes that once meant doom on the open seas. With your pirate boots safely below deck and the wheel turned horizontal, you allow your Skimmer full control of the sails. All your Skimmer needs is the inkling of your command before it dumps the healing rum on allies in a spar shattering barrel roll. Avast me hearties, yo ho.

I think completely replacing the skimmer would be bad considering its floaty special action. A magically floating pirate ship would be nice but wouldn't make sense. However...

A skimmer modded up with a pirate ship wooden rigging? That would work. Give him an eye patch and a hat too pls.

Archived