Glyph of the Stars — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Glyph of the Stars

Ranageki.2491Ranageki.2491 Member ✭✭

It doesn't activate lesser seed of life when used. Is that intentional or a bug?

Also, personally I really like the ability. With good positioning I've been able to use it to save many lives in pve and pvp.

Comments

• It should be a bug, since it is a glyph (elite at that).

• Talindra.4958Talindra.4958 Member ✭✭✭✭

Few flaws in this skill.. also quickness not working on it too. I am not sure the heal is right but this sigil isn't use for main heal as I feel.

Death is Energy [DIE] in EU
    Envoy's Herald, CoZ, VitV, DD, SS, The Eternal, LNHB, Champion Magus, Champion Phantom, Wondrous Achiever etc.

• Eramonster.2718Eramonster.2718 Member ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if quickness should work, it will help with the healing but at the same time it cuts down the condi immunity :worried:. Not getting 1k+ heals per tick as some describe either with harrier+monk runes. The cd is tad too long, but do see problem or possible exploit if its too short (scourge pull the downed together for a mass rally). Weak overall.

• enkeny.6937enkeny.6937 Member ✭✭

And it says the non-CA form have water field, but it isn't

• ChronoPinoyX.7923ChronoPinoyX.7923 Member ✭✭✭

Definitely a bug regarding it not activating Lesser Seed of Life.

Unsure about the quickness one though, never really occurred to me that it could be affected by quickness.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.