Thaumanova Reactor-misplaced steam ogre

You can get up there with the Griffon and Springer as well, Since PoF came out there are many areas of the game mounts can bypass lol

Unless Anet want to put no fly zones or no mount/gliding zones all over the place though there's nothing they can do.They can either accept mounts broke a lot of the core game content or they can remove mounts being usable in pre PoF content.. but I can't see them doing that without severe backlash :P

@Teratus.2859 said:You can get up there with the Griffon and Springer as well, Since PoF came out there are many areas of the game mounts can bypass lol

Unless Anet want to put no fly zones or no mount/gliding zones all over the place though there's nothing they can do.They can either accept mounts broke a lot of the core game content or they can remove mounts being usable in pre PoF content.. but I can't see them doing that without severe backlash :P

With the griffon and springer, you had to jump down the hole to teleport. They more or less fixed that some time ago by making the shield taller. With the SkyScale, you do not need to jump in to the hole over the shield, you can simply fly directly up to the platform.

@ShiningSquirrel.3751 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:You can get up there with the Griffon and Springer as well, Since PoF came out there are many areas of the game mounts can bypass lol

With the griffon and springer, you had to jump down the hole to teleport. They more or less fixed that some time ago by making the shield taller. With the SkyScale, you do not need to jump in to the hole over the shield, you can simply fly directly up to the platform.

No you didn’t. You could get to the platform without the teleport.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

So they fixed half the exploit? Seems like someone dropped the ball.

So they fixed half the exploit? Seems like someone dropped the ball.

They fixed one method to get there but I wouldn’t call it half. This still doesn’t prevent people from using a completed key or a rift to get up there before the boss.

Nah don't need the teleport at all :)

Springer can jump up the building around it and Griffon can fly from there to the platform, likewise Springer can jump from below the platform and Bond of Faith launch yourself onto it.