Secret Veteran Discarded Awakened

Zlater.6789

In the boneyard in Vabbi there is an awakened called Veteran Discarded Awakened. When you talk to him he has a prompt like... ohh so Joko sent you to test me! Then you are supposed to fight him or something, but he just stands up, then just sits back down and after doing it a couple of times his dialogue changes. Is this guy supposed to do something else? Or is he supposed to do that because he is just so bummed out that he is trapped to an eternity of being trash and he has just given up or something when he has met you.

I think it depends what Story path you chose to support in Chapter 1. (Keep Amnoon independant and neutral / Resist Joko with the symbol of Kormir and the Sunspears / Accept Joko's offer and use his awakened to fight the forged.)

I could fight him with the character I chose to Support Joko on, but not the other 2. You can loot the chest regardless though.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:I think it depends what Story path you chose to support in Chapter 1. (Keep Amnoon independant and neutral / Resist Joko with the symbol of Kormir and the Sunspears / Accept Joko's offer and use his awakened to fight the forged.)

I could fight him with the character I chose to Support Joko on, but not the other 2. You can loot the chest regardless though.

I went there on a character that hasn't done PoF story and was able to fight him and open the Awakened Chest he was guarding.

By the way, that place is sad and depressing. =(

Archived