Achievement - The Demolisher — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Achievement - The Demolisher

I did much events in Silverwastes, Indigo Cave.
World boss aka rare boss nothing spawn.

How? I need get mastey point

Comments

• Slay the Legendary Mordrem Demolisher. Appears rarely around Indigo Cave when controlled by the Pact.

• I'm unsure if it spawns between mordrem attacks or during one, but remember that with the increased damage output from players the legendaries do not live long.

Get the fort upgraded (higher level fortifications increases spawn chance) and camp that fort! You probably won't have time to get there from elsewhere on the map if someone calls out that it's spawned!

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

Just rng mate.

• altermaven.7385altermaven.7385 Member ✭✭✭

Legendary Mordrem have a small chance to appear at any occupied fort during the defense phase of that fort in the Silverwastes. Chance drastically increases the higher the tier that fort is. I advise patience and possibly looking at the LFG tool under Silverwastes for RIBA (Red, Indigo, Blue, Amber) trains, which most likely keeps the forts alive. The chances of getting your mordy will be slightly higher there.

But still, I advise patience. One day it will spawn -- don't forget to ping map chat if it does!

Helpdesking rodent hailing from Skrittsylvania.
    Roaming skritt needs caffeine badly.
    Oldschool electronic music enthusiast who also likes Autechre.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.