Legendary weapons footprints — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Legendary weapons footprints

Hello all !
I was wondering if it is possible to switch footprints between the 2 handed weapons ? For exemple , I use Xiuquatl and Verdarach . I prefer Verdarach footprints .... is there a way to do so ?
If not , is it possible that in a futur we can do so ? That would be awesome <3
Have fun playing all , and happy grinding :)

Comments

  • Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @michaelord.7549 said:
    For exemple , I use Xiuquatl and Verdarach . I prefer Verdarach footprints .... is there a way to do so ?

    There currently is no way to pick between two footfalls. They can't even get their new hiding of weapons feature to work properly (issue with invisible drawn weapons on weapon switch), so I doubt they will ever implement the feature you are asking for.

  • Maybe reskin an ascended weapon with the stats you use most in place of the legendary who's footfalls you don't want? Does that work or do you still get the footfalls on a reskin when the skin is from a legendary? I feel very noob for not knowing this btw.

    The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

  • @Super Hayes.6890 said:
    Maybe reskin an ascended weapon with the stats you use most in place of the legendary who's footfalls you don't want? Does that work or do you still get the footfalls on a reskin when the skin is from a legendary? I feel very noob for not knowing this btw.

    Footfalls follow the legendary - they're part of the legendary skin. Reskinning an ascended axe with Astralaria even grants the blue/starfield effect to the arm holding the axe when it is drawn.

  • @Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946 said:

    @Super Hayes.6890 said:
    Maybe reskin an ascended weapon with the stats you use most in place of the legendary who's footfalls you don't want? Does that work or do you still get the footfalls on a reskin when the skin is from a legendary? I feel very noob for not knowing this btw.

    Footfalls follow the legendary - they're part of the legendary skin. Reskinning an ascended axe with Astralaria even grants the blue/starfield effect to the arm holding the axe when it is drawn.

    Thanks for clarifying that. Disappointing that you can't choose considering the effort of two legendaries.

    The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

  • Funky.4861Funky.4861 Member ✭✭✭

    The lege footprints should alternate, but i don't think that's possible atm.

  • I second this, people have been asking for ages! it would be nice to see them attempt choosing which footfall takes precedence, being in the mainhand spot makes the footfall dominant but how tough is it to have a setting that has a higher priority than the mainhand?

  • YtseJam.9784YtseJam.9784 Member ✭✭✭

    I've posted about this before. Sucks when you have 1 legendary on each and and it only shows the main hand footprints. I had suggested the option to choose the one you display, or even alternate like Funky posted.