A Mastery reducing Visual Clutter?

@Danikat.8537 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:I'd want this to be part of the options menu, not a mastery for three reasons:

1) It should be available to everyone, not just those who have purchased an expansion, trained up the mastery track and have enough points to spend on it.

2) Masteries are permanent effects, there's no way to disable them once they're unlocked. So if (like the speed boost in cities) I find I'd actually prefer not to have it I'm stuck. This is something I suspect I'd want to be able to turn on and off based on what I'm doing at the time, but at the very least I'd like to be able to try it out and then decide if I want to use it or not.

3) Putting it in the options menu makes it more likely we'll get more control than a simple on/off toggle. For example different levels of effects, or seperate controls for your own skills, other players skills and enemy skills.

Point 2 is wrong, u can mess with auto loot in the options menu.

Ok, so there's one exception where you can turn off a mastery...because they added it to the options menu. That doesn't change the fact that simply putting this option into the menu instead of making it a mastery would give players greater control over it.

it would give the same control. just wouldn't have to grind it out. i dont' know any new players that aren't irritated with the grind for autoloot either. especially so if they WvW. at least they added the mastery nodes in tyria to alleviate that grossness.

also, i can't see any kind of logical reasoning for locking autoloot behind mastery at all. it makes as much sense as locking the ability to change resolution or use your bank behind mastery to me.

However, I would prefer options,

• hide back-packs (like these ugly wings, arrggh you got them into your mouth on stacking, even with lowest setting)
  • hide legendary-effects
  • reduce fight-effects even more, esp. mostly hide those of other friendly player (as they are mostly irrelevant to you).

@Strider Pj.2193 said:i Just don’t get how people can’t read something for the joke it is...,,,

Only a joke? :( I would love to get it :)

@Dayra.7405 said:However, I would prefer options,

• hide back-packs (like these ugly wings, arrggh you got them into your mouth on stacking, even with lowest setting)
  • hide legendary-effects
  • reduce fight-effects even more, esp. mostly hide those of other friendly player (as they are mostly irrelevant to you).

@Strider Pj.2193 said:i Just don’t get how people can’t read something for the joke it is...,,,

Only a joke? :( I would love to get it :)

Being able to get it would be great. The people who are annoyed at the idea seem to lack imagination...