Appearance Package Weapon Skins/Crates — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Appearance Package Weapon Skins/Crates

Why can't we get the weapon crates from the appearance packages outside of the packages like the outfits or other skins? Jora's Appearance package came out and I love the weapon skins, but I don't think you'll be releasing 12 appearance packages so people can get all the skins. After all, only 8 appearance packages were released for the Onyx and Gold Lion weapons and there are 12 weapon skins. Now we're getting a new set? Why can't we buy the crate separate like Jora's cape and outfit if people only want the weapon skin?

Comments

  • I agree. Let us buy the weapon skins separately!

  • Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Were do you get 12 weapons from its either 16 or 19 if underwater is included.

  • @Linken.6345 said:
    Were do you get 12 weapons from its either 16 or 19 if underwater is included.

    It was a mistake on my part because I couldn't remember how many weapons there were, but my point still stands regardless since there still aren't enough packages to complete the full weapon set.

  • Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Neo Mortem.3627 said:

    @Linken.6345 said:
    Were do you get 12 weapons from its either 16 or 19 if underwater is included.

    It was a mistake on my part because I couldn't remember how many weapons there were, but my point still stands regardless since there still aren't enough packages to complete the full weapon set.

    Agree there I mean why cant the packages include weapons from a black lion collections, so you can chose to either get package or tickets or trading post.

  • sorudo.9054sorudo.9054 Member ✭✭✭✭

    TBH for that price i expect the set to be unlocked......

    the truth is harsh, my opinions are too.

  • Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Linken.6345 said:
    Were do you get 12 weapons from its either 16 or 19 if underwater is included.

    Well, they havent actually added water skins in the new weapon sets for a long time sooooooooo...

    Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

  • Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Dante.1763 said:

    @Linken.6345 said:
    Were do you get 12 weapons from its either 16 or 19 if underwater is included.

    Well, they havent actually added water skins in the new weapon sets for a long time sooooooooo...

    No since everything else in the packages have a cost aswell, your litteraly getting a weapon of choice for 50 gems in that package linked below.

    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shrine_Guardian_Appearance_Package

  • crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

    they will come up in the statute exchange eventually

    [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Linken.6345 said:

    @Dante.1763 said:

    @Linken.6345 said:
    Were do you get 12 weapons from its either 16 or 19 if underwater is included.

    Well, they havent actually added water skins in the new weapon sets for a long time sooooooooo...

    No since everything else in the packages have a cost aswell, your litteraly getting a weapon of choice for 50 gems in that package linked below.

    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shrine_Guardian_Appearance_Package

    Im not sure how that relates to what i was qouting.

    You said it was 16 or 19 weapons per set because of underwater weapons, but they havent made underwater weapons as a part of the set in a long time. Im not even talking about the price of the package.

    Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

  • Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Dante.1763 said:

    @Linken.6345 said:

    @Dante.1763 said:

    @Linken.6345 said:
    Were do you get 12 weapons from its either 16 or 19 if underwater is included.

    Well, they havent actually added water skins in the new weapon sets for a long time sooooooooo...

    No since everything else in the packages have a cost aswell, your litteraly getting a weapon of choice for 50 gems in that package linked below.

    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shrine_Guardian_Appearance_Package

    Im not sure how that relates to what i was qouting.

    You said it was 16 or 19 weapons per set because of underwater weapons, but they havent made underwater weapons as a part of the set in a long time. Im not even talking about the price of the package.

    Quoted wrong person was supposed to be sorudo.9054 post above yours.

  • Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Linken.6345 said:

    @Dante.1763 said:

    @Linken.6345 said:

    @Dante.1763 said:

    @Linken.6345 said:
    Were do you get 12 weapons from its either 16 or 19 if underwater is included.

    Well, they havent actually added water skins in the new weapon sets for a long time sooooooooo...

    No since everything else in the packages have a cost aswell, your litteraly getting a weapon of choice for 50 gems in that package linked below.

    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shrine_Guardian_Appearance_Package

    Im not sure how that relates to what i was qouting.

    You said it was 16 or 19 weapons per set because of underwater weapons, but they havent made underwater weapons as a part of the set in a long time. Im not even talking about the price of the package.

    Quoted wrong person was supposed to be sorudo.9054 post above yours.

    Aw! that makes more sense.

    Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

  • Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭

    I would buy more weapons. This appearance pack is just not for me.

  • I hear it's been something a lot of people wanted, but if that's so then why hasnt ANet done anything? Unless it's because there is no backlash like mounts loot boxes and stuff