Appearance Package Weapon Skins/Crates — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Appearance Package Weapon Skins/Crates

Why can't we get the weapon crates from the appearance packages outside of the packages like the outfits or other skins? Jora's Appearance package came out and I love the weapon skins, but I don't think you'll be releasing 12 appearance packages so people can get all the skins. After all, only 8 appearance packages were released for the Onyx and Gold Lion weapons and there are 12 weapon skins. Now we're getting a new set? Why can't we buy the crate separate like Jora's cape and outfit if people only want the weapon skin?

Comments

• I agree. Let us buy the weapon skins separately!

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

Were do you get 12 weapons from its either 16 or 19 if underwater is included.

• @Linken.6345 said:

It was a mistake on my part because I couldn't remember how many weapons there were, but my point still stands regardless since there still aren't enough packages to complete the full weapon set.

@Neo Mortem.3627 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

It was a mistake on my part because I couldn't remember how many weapons there were, but my point still stands regardless since there still aren't enough packages to complete the full weapon set.

Agree there I mean why cant the packages include weapons from a black lion collections, so you can chose to either get package or tickets or trading post.

• sorudo.9054sorudo.9054 Member ✭✭✭✭

TBH for that price i expect the set to be unlocked......

the truth is harsh, my opinions are too.

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Linken.6345 said:

Well, they havent actually added water skins in the new weapon sets for a long time sooooooooo...

Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

@Dante.1763 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

Well, they havent actually added water skins in the new weapon sets for a long time sooooooooo...

No since everything else in the packages have a cost aswell, your litteraly getting a weapon of choice for 50 gems in that package linked below.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shrine_Guardian_Appearance_Package

• crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

they will come up in the statute exchange eventually

[RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭

@Linken.6345 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

No since everything else in the packages have a cost aswell, your litteraly getting a weapon of choice for 50 gems in that package linked below.

Im not sure how that relates to what i was qouting.

You said it was 16 or 19 weapons per set because of underwater weapons, but they havent made underwater weapons as a part of the set in a long time. Im not even talking about the price of the package.

@Dante.1763 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

You said it was 16 or 19 weapons per set because of underwater weapons, but they havent made underwater weapons as a part of the set in a long time. Im not even talking about the price of the package.

Quoted wrong person was supposed to be sorudo.9054 post above yours.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

Quoted wrong person was supposed to be sorudo.9054 post above yours.

Aw! that makes more sense.

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭

I would buy more weapons. This appearance pack is just not for me.

• I hear it's been something a lot of people wanted, but if that's so then why hasnt ANet done anything? Unless it's because there is no backlash like mounts loot boxes and stuff