Smokescreen might be the single most broken ability in the game

Zenix.6198

@saerni.2584 said:

My compromise:

• Duration: 5 seconds
  • Cooldown: 40 seconds
  • Blind Pulse: 1 second Interval (unblockable)
  • Projectile destruction
  • Radius: 240

I’d also suggest Anet consider lowering the cooldown to 35 or even 30 based on how well the utility and thief generally can perform in the new meta.

I am also fine with this direction. As long as the cooldown reflects the utility of the skill and the skill remains usable, the duration can also be adjusted.One facet though.If it ships on the 25th as a 5 second, 45cd field that doesn't reliably block attacks, I'm just going to take something else.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

My compromise:
  • Duration: 5 seconds
  • Cooldown: 40 seconds
  • Blind Pulse: 1 second Interval (unblockable)
  • Projectile destruction
  • Radius: 240

I’d also suggest Anet consider lowering the cooldown to 35 or even 30 based on how well the utility and thief generally can perform in the new meta.

I am also fine with this direction. As long as the cooldown reflects the utility of the skill and the skill remains usable, the duration can also be adjusted.One facet though.If it ships on the 25th as a 5 second, 45cd field that doesn't reliably block attacks, I'm just going to take something else.

I’ve actually decided to drop the utility already. I may return to it if the meta needs it and it isn’t useless, but I’m hoping the reduced damage meta will make the defensive aspect less necessary.

Skill was fine at 35, 40 be pushing it but 45+ is just putting yet another utility into the I'd rather pick a different one pile which aperantly everyone is fighting against happening across the board but I gues its thief so it's ok. Why is there no halfway point with the teams balancing? Either a skill gets nerfed to point it's never used or buffed till it's never not used lol.