WvW is less and less like WvW

Flee.5602

@"kathy.8291" said:Since the balance of how many people can fit into wvw it has become less likely to join. Every map is qued, guildies cant get in the same map and it has become frustrating.

This is really valuable feedback and deserves its own thread rather that getting buried in one of these "my playstyle should be the only playstyle" circle jerks.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@"kathy.8291" said:Since the balance of how many people can fit into wvw it has become less likely to join. Every map is qued, guildies cant get in the same map and it has become frustrating.

This is really valuable feedback and deserves its own thread rather that getting buried in one of these "my playstyle should be the only playstyle" circle jerks.

The number of how many players on each side.. its like asking whats the meaning of life.. theres a 42 but no one knows what it means, just like WvW palyers known limit of 80 per side but no one knows what the 80 meants, cause sometime we are like 30-38 on squad, EB map, been there like 30mins-40mins, there arround more 15-20 player not on tag some roaming arround, and sudently outmaned pop up,,

For a server to be outmaned its 2x time its size +1 for what we know, if we have arroun 50-60 on map.. how much the other side has???Yah sudently.. a really freakign huge zerg happens :|

@Aeolus.3615 said:

The number of how many players on each side.. its like asking whats the meaning of life.. theres a 42 but no one knows what it means, just like WvW palyers known limit of 80 per side but no one knows what the 80 meants, cause sometime we are like 30-38 on squad, EB map, been there like 30mins-40mins, there arround more 15-20 player not on tag some roaming arround, and sudently outmaned pop up,,

For a server to be outmaned its 2x time its size +1 for what we know, if we have arroun 50-60 on map.. how much the other side has???This post is gibberish and to be expected from an admitted user of hacks in competitive online games.

@mindcircus.1506 said:

For a server to be outmaned its 2x time its size +1 for what we know, if we have arroun 50-60 on map.. how much the other side has???This post is gibberish and to be expected from an admitted user of hacks in competitive online games.

Your post is not accurate sir.

Have a nice day.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

1. You have previously admitted on this forum to using hacks in competitive online games.
  2. Your post is indeed gibberish.

What's inaccurate?

there is casual playing and organized playing. When competing (and, for what I understand) WvW is more of a organized play.

In organized play, in any given game, there is what works best and what not, it's called a meta. It's fine if you dont want follow the meta, but you can't expect to join organized play groups who want to win if you dont want to follow the meta. Find a group who plays WvW casually then play whatever you want to play. But if you're playing to win, you take the best, proven build, it's called a tradeoff.

@mindcircus.1506 said:

1. You have previously admitted on this forum to using hacks in competitive online games.
  2. Your post is indeed gibberish.

What's inaccurate?

I am against cheats or any 3rd party tools that give advantages to players.I never used Hacks in gw2 nor gw1(was on devs guild actually and they were picky tho who were there), but ic players here on gw2 that get temp. ban due getting cought from game cheating to continue using them and that gets on my nerves.

I had a chance to observe a macro mesmer and play one that computer and cliente to test if i could do as faster as the macro user, we tested timing and how macro bursts apear on enemy visually, sadly due how classes are easilly macroed since Anet dont put a delay between skills (a slightly one and they could even increase some damage on some skills), never used my accounts not my computer for that and wasnt techically done by me, altough ther person i did it with we used to use some 3rd partty tools to troll on private servers, oficially servers nerver used even if i know theres a way to it.Offline... we all cheat...

The only thing i did was have the chance to understand how visually a macro mesmer dagger elementalist happens when the game got realeased, and that was back in 2012-13 i think before nerf to retaliation since was a way with vitality to make dagger ele's that were macroing self kill themselves.

One of the reasons i still hate the nerf on retaliation since it was a way to stop macroers and put them in danger since they were macro bursting.... and could not stop.

Have a nice day.

P.S if my Ventari healing power rev got ur but hurt, sorry but thats a l2p issue, and a huge one.P.S.2, if theres anything as worse as a cheater its a sore looser, please dont be one, i know theres guild and servers that can only ktrain outmaned server, also dont be that lame guy either if that's the case, u went full idiotic cause i talked about severs outmaned others when that side looks already close to the limit in map and becomes outmaned out of nowhere....IF the queue is not acting in time in some servers and allows that server to have more players that needs to be looked from Anet part, maybe sometime we wil have the that bug reversed and be more in map than enemy can... wich is also idiotic.