Are Crafted Gen 1 Precursors account bound?

Hi Title pretty much. I was wondering if one completes a collection and crafts a gen 1 precursor is the resulting precursor trade-able like a normal gen 1 pre or are they an account bound version? I'm just wondering if it would even be possible to give/sell. From what I understand its a one time shot at making the pre via the -collection and the cost is usually pretty close so I could see them being trade-able, but I have only crafted gen 2 precursors and gotten gen 1 from forge and TP. So I'm really just not sure.

Thanks

@Moradorin.6217 said:Hi Title pretty much. I was wondering if one completes a collection and crafts a gen 1 precursor is the resulting precursor trade-able like a normal gen 1 pre or are they an account bound version? I'm just wondering if it would even be possible to give/sell. From what I understand its a one time shot at making the pre via the -collection and the cost is usually pretty close so I could see them being trade-able, but I have only crafted gen 2 precursors and gotten gen 1 from forge and TP. So I'm really just not sure.

Thanks

No its exactly as getting it from the forge.Just as you say tho, you can only do 1 of each per account.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Moradorin.6217 said:Hi Title pretty much. I was wondering if one completes a collection and crafts a gen 1 precursor is the resulting precursor trade-able like a normal gen 1 pre or are they an account bound version? I'm just wondering if it would even be possible to give/sell. From what I understand its a one time shot at making the pre via the -collection and the cost is usually pretty close so I could see them being trade-able, but I have only crafted gen 2 precursors and gotten gen 1 from forge and TP. So I'm really just not sure.

Thanks

No its exactly as getting it from the forge.Just as you say tho, you can only do 1 of each per account.

@Randulf.7614 said:Just don't equip it and it is tradeable

Cool! Thanks!