TOO Complicated

I am sure that Im not the only person who found this game unnecessarily complicated. I literally have to do a RESEARCH like a college assignment on how to do on every SINGLE stuff. NO explanation on how to get amounts but unambiguously manipulating players to purchase stuff to get mounts (as mentioned, its not even simple).IF YOU WANT TO EARN MONEY, MAKE IT SIMPLER!!!!

oh I guess the game company don't need new players.

• Like 1

Interestingly enough, some of us are here because we don't want everything served up on a silver platter. It's not that we don't want new players. We want new players that like to think and figure stuff out, instead of having a breadcrumb trail where you follow an arrow to a star. The whole industry has been dumbed down over the years to the point where they even put arrows in the game, even if there's only one way to go sometimes. If they made a game where everything was easy to figure out, I might not be here playing it.

@aleeks.6983 said:I am sure that Im not the only person who found this game unnecessarily complicated. I literally have to do a RESEARCH like a college assignment on how to do on every SINGLE stuff.

It is true that the game lacks any intuitivity in many departments and requires research due to a lack of tutorials. It is also complicated to handle all the currencies that exist in the game. A lot of things you have learnt from one map or region doesn't go for other regions etc.

As a new player, a lot of effort is required (Wiki is your friend), or you have a guild that you can ask. But after a while, things seem natural as you grow used to them. Patience. :)

I mean he has a point, no one legit uncovers those hidden PoI or vista or JP or collection if they play an MMO like any other normal person, aka NOT as a platformer or scavenger hunt game. So we have use guides instead and spend half our time on youtube rather than playing. Pretty atrocious design but hey, thats legit what I have to do any time I end up doing achievements and other stuff because literally nothing is explained most the time. And this comes from a 8year+ vet LOL. I still save more time looking at a guide rather than failing and wasting my precious time for no reason but have no choice because I need a mastery or something. It seems everything in GW2 is meaninglessly ambiguous and subtle af almost like they WANT you to google.

Btw thank god to Ayin for her guides or I would have quit this game long, long ago.