Mystic coin from daily Ley-Line Anomaly

In the last two days, I did the daily Ley-Line boss and got bronze participation (lag doesn´t help).However, it is the second time in a row that I didn´t get the daily mystic coin. Is it happening to someone else?Btw, I already used the same char multiple times and it always worked, so I don´t know what I am missing.

I've ran into that twice. I simply use the character for that and the events daily. Never had the problem occur again since.

There also seems to be a limit one chance to get the coin per day. That is if you do it on a character that is hit with DR and then try doing it with another character, that second character still won't get the coin.

• 6 months later...

Same here, but only with my Second Account ! My Main-Acc. it never happens. ! I couldn't find any scheme behind it after monhs .I received also no Answer from the Support . Sometimes drop the Mystic Coin , sometimes not on all different Maps. I have no Clue why this happens ?

@Arjuna.3894 said:Same here, but only with my Second Account ! My Main-Acc. it never happens. ! I couldn't find any scheme behind it after monhs .I received also no Answer from the Support . Sometimes drop the Mystic Coin , sometimes not on all different Maps. I have no Clue why this happens ?

I do that event every day and diminishing returns hits fast.

If you play on the same character, same map, two days in a row without playing on another map for a while, then after that you won’t get a mystic coin on that character and on that map. You need to either do it on another character, do the Ley Line Event on a different map (there are 3 maps it occurs on) or play for a while on a different map.