How to Spellbreaker: PvP gameplay break down and tips

Victor.4398

@Crozame.4098 said:1) build not that good.2) using dagger 3 right after shield 4, especially when shield 4 lands, is bad.

1) I don't copy builds from metabattle, I choose what I find to be both effective and fun to play with. Also, that's subjective, but ok... That's your opinion.

2) I'll try to use them separately for the daze. In most cases I was using it more for the immobilize rather than the interrupt as part of my burst. Now that you've mentioned it I'm thinking it might've been a waste.

So for example, at 2:03 it was a mistake 'cause he had dodged away same thing at 4:02 and 8:37; another mistake at 2:45, as the enemy had stability.On the other hand, I use it at 4:24 for the immobilize to land aura slicer. At 7:01, the immobilize from disrupting stab had been cleansed so I went for the shield bash without expecting him to dodge. At 7:54, shield bash interrupts his GS skill #2 and disrupting stab immobilizes to make sure I land bull's charge (he still had a full stamina bar). At 9:37, he had blocked disrupting stab and dodge rolled right after, so that shield bash was smart as people don't usually dodge twice in a row.

I did notice those mistakes though and will improve that, so thanks for the feedback!

@Victor.4398 said:

@Crozame.4098 said:1) build not that good.2) using dagger 3 right after shield 4, especially when shield 4 lands, is bad.

1) I don't copy builds from metabattle, I choose what I find to be both effective and fun to play with. Also, that's subjective, but ok... That's your opinion.

2) I'll try to use them separately for the daze. In most cases I was using it more for the immobilize rather than the interrupt as part of my burst. Now that you've mentioned it I'm thinking it might've been a waste.

So for example, at 2:03 it was a mistake 'cause he had dodged away same thing at 4:02 and 8:37; another mistake at 2:45, as the enemy had stability.On the other hand, I use it at 4:24 for the immobilize to land aura slicer. At 7:01, the immobilize from disrupting stab had been cleansed so I went for the shield bash without expecting him to dodge. At 7:54, shield bash interrupts his GS skill #2 and disrupting stab immobilizes to make sure I land bull's charge (he still had a full stamina bar). At 9:37, he had blocked disrupting stab and dodge rolled right after, so that shield bash was smart as people don't usually dodge twice in a row.

I did notice those mistakes though and will improve that, so thanks for the feedback!

Yes, indeed, you can play w/e you want. However, your vid topic suggests that you are try to give suggestions or recommendations to new players. In this case, might start with a better build. In some of your builds.

2) They are stunned, and hence cannot dodge, why follow a dagger 3?

@Crozame.4098 said:

Yes, indeed, you can play w/e you want. However, your vid topic suggests that you are try to give suggestions or recommendations to new players. In this case, might start with a better build. In some of your builds.

dagger 3 also removes the stun from shield 4 :/

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

dagger 3 also removes the stun from shield 4 :/

I know that, thats why following stun with daze is really bad.