[Merged] Customer Support Ticket Response Times

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@GetWrecked.3290 said:@Gaile Gray.6029 I have been waiting for quite some time now and received not a single response, can you help check the progress of the ticket? Ticket #6953788I submitted it the day I did it and it's really frustrating when the game you paid for doesnt allow you to play optimally...

If you read her responses she cant check on every ticket or thats all she would ever do, if you can still login and play then thats a low priority ticket in my oppinion mate.

@Linken.6345 said:

@GetWrecked.3290 said:@Gaile Gray.6029 I have been waiting for quite some time now and received not a single response, can you help check the progress of the ticket? Ticket #6953788I submitted it the day I did it and it's really frustrating when the game you paid for doesnt allow you to play optimally...

If you read her responses she cant check on every ticket or thats all she would ever do, if you can still login and play then thats a low priority ticket in my oppinion mate.

Well what if I can log in but stuck on loading page for long, lagging eternally and dcing when I am doing sth important? That's the same as not being able to play at all or being severely handicapped in my response times for whatever I do

@GetWrecked.3290 said:

@GetWrecked.3290 said:@"Gaile Gray.6029" I have been waiting for quite some time now and received not a single response, can you help check the progress of the ticket? Ticket #6953788I submitted it the day I did it and it's really frustrating when the game you paid for doesnt allow you to play optimally...

Well what if I can log in but stuck on loading page for long, lagging eternally and dcing when I am doing sth important? That's the same as not being able to play at all or being severely handicapped in my response times for whatever I do

Well I wouldent call that being able to "play optimally" mate sounded like you had alittle lag or your graphics settings were alittle scewed.Witch is why I replied as I did to your first post.EditHave you tried updating or disabling any addons you may have?

@Linken.6345 said:

@GetWrecked.3290 said:@"Gaile Gray.6029" I have been waiting for quite some time now and received not a single response, can you help check the progress of the ticket? Ticket #6953788I submitted it the day I did it and it's really frustrating when the game you paid for doesnt allow you to play optimally...

Well I wouldent call that being able to "play optimally" mate sounded like you had alittle lag or your graphics settings were alittle scewed.Witch is why I replied as I did to your first post.EditHave you tried updating or disabling any addons you may have?

I don't use any addons. The thing is I had no such issues before transferring regions, which I did because I wasn't sure whether NA or EU servers were able to give me a better connection and ping (I am a SEA player). So I did what I did and realised it was a huge mistake, and now I am suffering for 15 days already. I recently bumped the ticket to check for update too, no response

@GetWrecked.3290 said:

I don't use any addons. The thing is I had no such issues before transferring regions, which I did because I wasn't sure whether NA or EU servers were able to give me a better connection and ping (I am a SEA player). So I did what I did and realised it was a huge mistake, and now I am suffering for 15 days already. I recently bumped the ticket to check for update too, no response

Any reason you dident try it out with a free to play account before moving?

@Linken.6345 said:

Any reason you dident try it out with a free to play account before moving?

I did, but I guess it was not sufficient data, because the ping and connectivity issues only began surfacing more frequently in the higher level zones, for some reason.And now the issues only seem to be getting worse with the new patch. Really hoping they can either upgrade servers or help me with my request soon

18 days now... this is getting ridiculous for a simple problem that i am facing that prevents me from playing properly...I have been polite in my ticket and waited patiently but close to 3 weeks for a response?! I even bumped for an update on the status, no response. Haiz... They should feature 'Snail Customer Support-Takes up to a month for a response!' on top of the expansion pack as well

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Every member of our Customer Support team is located in the United States. I'm not going to ask for personal information, such as every individual's country of origin. But I strongly believe that the vast majority of our agents -- if not all our agents -- are native English speakers, and Americans, to boot.

You are more than welcome to report any concerns you have to the CS Team. You may respond the the ticket to ask that your issue be escalated to a supervisor, explaining (respectfully, please) why you found your experience to be less than acceptable.

As you have read, several other forum members have had a good experience with CS, and while any team that is comprised of human beings cannot possibly be 100% perfect, overall I believe our players are satisfied. Some of what you've stated, and implied, sounds negative and a little pejorative. Saying you want to "make things better" by impugning the competence and linguistic skill of anyone who is not a Native (sic) speaker hardly seems a good basis for a civil conversation. If you want to make things better, please do share your concerns with a CS supervisor.

Good morning, I submitted a ticket in spanish almost two weeks ago, I updated said ticket explaining the same issue 5 days ago, is there a way for me to get my issue reviewed at least since it is pretty important stuff related to payment, I would greatly appreciate your support, thanks in advance

I received a partial response to my ticket after 21 days, stating that they could not assist with that part. The agent did not however address the much more important portion of the ticket which is that I am unable to sign into the support site or purchase gems with anything other than gem cards which has become irritating. it has now been 11 days since that response and still no further information on fixing the issue. My ticket # is 6938210. The ticket that I believe led to the current issue is 6904518. @Gaile Gray.6029 I know you don't have time to investigate every ticket however I am over a month with no resolution. Thank you.

@"DaFlankMastah.2831" said:I think it's crazy that they can have a backlog so large that they're still working on clearing it out after a month. Crossing my fingers that they get it sorted out soon.

At this point I hope they're not still blaming this on a "backlog" - they simply need to improve CS.

@"Cuddy.6247" said:At this point I hope they're not still blaming this on a "backlog" - they simply need to improve CS.

I mean, I've contacted customer support several times in the past and every time I got my problem solved within a few hours. People having to wait up to 20+ days is just bonkers. Something is definitely off.