AMAZING fan cover of Fear Not This Night — Guild Wars 2 Forums

AMAZING fan cover of Fear Not This Night

One of my guildies is a really talented musician and did this instrumental cover of Fear Not This Night all by himself with 14 different instruments! Let's get him some views guys :)!

I love, love, love this cover!

Tagged:

Comments

• Wow --- this is so pretty!!! :)

• Hoodie.1045Hoodie.1045 Member ✭✭✭✭

I applaud your guildmate's talent and effort that he put into this amazing cover of one of my favorite GW2 songs. Also, R.I.P. Tybalt.

Karras The Engineer

• brappish.8715brappish.8715 Member ✭✭✭

kitten son....

Overpowered.

• alaskasnowgirl.6047alaskasnowgirl.6047 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 28, 2018

Thanks for the support my guildie is happy to hear you like it! :)

And Tybalt will always be my favorite :)

• dusanyu.4057dusanyu.4057 Member ✭✭✭

that is all one person! amount of work to record the Segments than clip them together right mind blown someone give this person a job.

• Gaile Gray.6029Gaile Gray.6029 Member ✭✭✭✭

This is simply amazing. Can you please provide me with the exact spelling of their name, @alaskasnowgirl.6047 ? I want to log this so that I can feature it sometime in the future on Community Showcase Live, and I have Brendon, but am unsure of the spelling of the last name. Thank you for sharing this on his behalf -- he's very talented!

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    This is simply amazing. Can you please provide me with the exact spelling of their name, @alaskasnowgirl.6047 ? I want to log this so that I can feature it sometime in the future on Community Showcase Live, and I have Brendon, but am unsure of the spelling of the last name. Thank you for sharing this on his behalf -- he's very talented!

From the YouTube page:

Fear Not This Night - Arrangement by Brendon Mezzetti

• killfil.3472killfil.3472 Member ✭✭✭

Tybalt was sent to his eternal sleep too soon…
    Wish I could wake him up…
    ;-;

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

I like these versions also:

ArenaNet Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• The best cover of that song that i know of:

If you are reading this you have finished reading my post and are now reading my signature.

• very talented would be happy if i could play just one instrument as well good job

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.