Quest list?

@"Seravajan.6805" said:Is there a ingame list/log of active quests available? I have the odd feeling that I did derailed the personal quest.

Open your Hero panel ("H" by default, or click the correct button in the menu top-left of the screen) and select the star on the left side. That shows you your story, and you can switch from whatever you're in back to the personal story.

Pedantry: GW2 does not, as such, have quests anywhere. The closest you get are Personal Story segments, Living World story segments, and expansion story segments, but they aren't quests in the classic sense. The closest equivalent I've seen in other MMORPGs is the SWTOR class story missions.

Well, I suppose you could say that Renown Hearts are sorta kinda maybe like quests, except that they aren't.

@"Seravajan.6805" said:Is there a ingame list/log of active quests available? I have the odd feeling that I did derailed the personal quest.You unlock a new chapter of the personal story every 10 levels, so if you don't see the next step on the top right corner, it probably means that you have to wait until you're lv30, 40, 50 etc.

Other than that, you can see the normal "quests" (hearts) when you open the map: the empty yellow hearts are the ones that you still have to complete.Sorry if you already knew it. None of them is mandatory ofc.