Bring this to forums attention

jonesy.1470

25 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

50% reduction should stack multiplicatively. But  as to the original post: 50%+33%+20% is enough reduction to take 0 damage during those 6s.

What little faith we have with CMC at this point that we are afraid of fair balance changes... But you're right, it would end up half done like all his Magnum Opus (Feb2020 Patch).

When the hell did that happen? Not that I play scourge ever but I could swear that desert shroud didn't have the 50% damage reduction and that the barrier and Blood as Sand where the sources of damage negation/protection.

I think it became a thing along with the beta test, it didn't have it before, but it makes sense if they cleaned up the functionality by being % reduction so every shroud gets it, probably something to keep the EOD speck not killing itself since it is just something like Elementalist that is locked out of utilities when in shroud, but it would not be fair if the other no second life bar necro doesn't have it. I see potential problem if all specks get the same reduction, since a ranged speck that can kite will feel way way tankier than a melee full contact with the same reduction, I think Reaper might end up like Defense on warrior, sacrificed so the new speck can be better, basically breaking the old functionality for the new toy, without coming back to clean up the mess after.    

1 minute ago, jonesy.1470 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910

hmmm it wasnt a bug right ?

I said that I was inclined to believe that it wasn't elsewhere, especially given what we know via the wiki. I also find it odd that it didn't get patched the same time as thief pistol auto.

It was certainly too strong regardless. I just hope that the actual damage floaters and combat logs are accurate.