The 'annoying' things in PVP

lightstalker.1498

Trapper Runes

The reason is that it gives stealth and superspeed to classes that already have very defensive kits. Rangers have lots of built in evades and condi clears through traits. They share their burdens with the pet. Guard have blind, port, blocks, aegis, and massive damage also an extra heal built into their fskills which can be reset with an invuln skill. The traps from these two are devastating and their weapons are also devastating. Giving them the ability to escape or move at superspeed while doing massive single target damage and massive aoe damage is a bit....annoying. They have skill slot tradeoff buffs built into their runes, and exclusively only they can use it. This is quite unfair. I want to point out that you remove the shocking runes that war used to make choice because they could get stun action on their elite usage....it was adding something to their kit, an effect or skill, instead of just enchancing. It was done with many runes, like the troll? or ogre and the pirate runes. Sigils that stole health or struck lightning.....If you want to keep the trapper runes, how about you bring back all the effect and skill addition runes, where is my rock doggy bros?

Pet Damage and CC

I understand that the damage, to a certain amount, is necessary. But, currently some of the pets hit way to hard in addition to having extra effects on top of their damage such as hard and/or soft cc and mobility control. The big attacks need some increase in visual warnings because one might be a 1k hit, and the other could take half or more of your health. Perhaps make the pet start blinking red when they are about to do big damage or hard cc, because as it is....it is very hard to see with all the other screen clutter and flash.

Necro Shroud Damage Reduction and Gain

This has to have been an oversight that the damage and condi reduction were not touched on shrouds when all damage and cc was effectively nerfed for massive quantities. There is a reason why you will see 3-5 necros on a TEAM. It is not always the case, but a match without a necro is like snow is Florida.

Holo is a Better Warrior than Warrior

Superspeed, Might Stacking, Invuln, Stealth, Mobility, CC, Stability, Massive Damage, and Passive Healing. Also better ranged with reverse casting to cover the offensive retreat. This is not right at all.  Since I doubt you will nerf anything on holo, how about some undoing of pointless nerfs. Warrior should get buffs to its stab skills, and also things like endure pain need a cooldown reduction. Resistance skills need to be pulsing and increased duration, and also remove blind on cast.  Warrior has to be in your face to reliably do damage, so a passive trait that increases damage by 10% when within 240 of a foe is in order.

All of our Pros camp HOLO, NECRO, REV, and GUARD

Why? Why could this be?

• Like 6

i agree almost on everything but necro damage reduce isnt the issue..   the most op necro at the moment is scourge 2 scourges in the middles and goodluck killing them...  and they are not even effected by the damage reduce on shroud..    
condi core necro is also pretty strong but agian its not because of shroud reduce its because how it uses ethernal life to regen life force and because its none stop fear that recover 7% life force on every fear and also has long duration of fear..  

The shroud aspect is HUUUGE!!!!! Februar 2020 anet released a big balance patch in which they nerfed the overall power lvl with the reason that pvp was too fast paced. (Basically this marks the beginning of the bunker/tank invasion as it is nowadays xD) 

1 Day after the patch, this aspect was literally what i wrote in the forums.

The idea of nerfing the overall power level to take some of its pacing is completely legit! But while reducing the power lvl they also had to consider adjustments on other elements like shrouds and barriers. The first days playing pvp was so horrible, like even as 5 men zerker it took more than enough time to kill a scourge, back then with menders and stuff omg.... ptsd xD

And yes until now it got somehow better but its still pretty unbalanced.

Regarding holo....iam platin holo and i play a slightly offmeta build (still zerker but without grenades) and my build is more burst focused in taking enemies down fast. I still have struggles against a spellbreaker on a node with my zerker build because i cant keep up with the amount of stuns and stunbreaks that a spellbreaker has compared to my 2 stunbreaks in my build. 

--> so i wonder do u mean holo in general or the recently trending "prot holo" build which indeed has some more stunbreaks (i think 4 in total) and of course a lot of boons and sustain. 

Edited by Yakuzai.6593