<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hi, I've sent an invite , which should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G (also the shield icon at top left). 

There's news and a link to the guild discord in the Message of the Day in the guild panel

Welcome to TG!

1 hour ago, BrambleWolf.6254 said:

I would like to join, is there any spots open for a very new player?

Hi. I was wondering what kind of time frames we are looking at for your guild events. Specifically, what times are your guild missions? Also, how many members are active on average? If a Discord link could provide answers to this, may I have one so that I could see? Thank you so much for your time!

Hi, I've sent an invite , which should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G (also the shield icon at top left). 

There's news and a link to the guild discord in the Message of the Day in the guild panel

Welcome to TG!

11 hours ago, Kaiparticus.3794 said:

I'm interested in joining!

I'm still a new player and working through the story.  But have a few 80s and working on deciding a main.

13 hours ago, Groqir.8045 said:

Hi. I was wondering what kind of time frames we are looking at for your guild events. Specifically, what times are your guild missions? Also, how many members are active on average? If a Discord link could provide answers to this, may I have one so that I could see? Thank you so much for your time!

Hi I'm sending you a dm 🙂 

9 hours ago, kepano.3854 said:

Heya! I would love to join. Just getting my feet wet with gw2 and would like to make some friends / have folks to play with! 

Welcome to TG!

Hi, I am interested in joining. I love WvW and would say i am at an advanced beginner status :) I understand the concepts but have yet the opportunity to execute them well.

I can bring a FB or DH ( not good enough to be the support FB -yet) , a boon strip scourge/ reaper,  a druid or a zerker. I am on a different server but I can transfer. 

do you have a certain rep requirement?  TY !

10 hours ago, Rainaptor.3728 said:

hello! I liked it, returning player looking for some people to do t4s, pvp and wvw with... also i convinced a friend of my to start playing gw2, so would love for him to join later as well

There's news and a link to the guild discord in the Message of the Day in the guild panel. I've sent you actually 2 invites to get you both chapters for advanced fractals (in the Raid and Strike chapter) and for the PvP and WvW chapter.

You can always put an invite request on the discord (there's a special channel for it even), or if you don't discord, ask for an invite in game. 🙂

Welcome to TG!

30 minutes ago, Requiem.6217 said:

Hi, I am interested in joining. I love WvW and would say i am at an advanced beginner status 🙂 I understand the concepts but have yet the opportunity to execute them well.

I can bring a FB or DH ( not good enough to be the support FB -yet) , a boon strip scourge/ reaper,  a druid or a zerker. I am on a different server but I can transfer. 

do you have a certain rep requirement?  TY !

There's news and a link to the guild discord in the Message of the Day in the guild panel.

Yes, to join us in WvW, you'll need to be on Ferguson's Crossing (until such time as wvw becomes linked to guild instead of server). Some of our runs don't require comp. For those that do, there's a pinned message on the discord WvW thread listing the different comp builds. 

We don't require rep at all. Anet requires you to rep just while talking to a guild NPC. Also if you want credit for guild missions (which the WvW chapter runs in WvW), you'll need to rep during guild mission. Rep no longer has any other functions except advertising. Do what you like. 🙂 

Welcome to TG! 

I'm interested in joining. I'm a somewhat new-ish player, but learn quickly. I can only really do content endgame content on Fridays and Saturdays though, if that's not a problem?  Mostly looking for a fun group to do Strikes and Raids with, if at all possible, since that is the content that interests me.

Hi, I've sent you each an invite , which should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G (also the shield icon at top left). 

Welcome to TG!

2 hours ago, Skarimir.8305 said:

Hey all! You guys got room for one more?

5 hours ago, Anomaly.2185 said:

I'm interested in joining. I'm a somewhat new-ish player, but learn quickly. I can only really do content endgame content on Fridays and Saturdays though, if that's not a problem?  Mostly looking for a fun group to do Strikes and Raids with, if at all possible, since that is the content that interests me.

11 hours ago, GNS.4860 said:

Me and my friend would like to join!

hiya, I've sent you an invite but can't invite your friend since I don't know who they are. 🙂 

Invite should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G (also the shield icon at top left). 

Welcome to TG!

1 hour ago, Emma Blacksmith.3651 said:

I would like to join as well! 

Emma Blacksmith.3651

Welcome to TG!

51 minutes ago, Evolution.3918 said:

Launch Veteran recently returned and looking for a fun, helpful, respectful guild. Would love to get a invite if possible.

Welcome to TG!