<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

i quite enjoy the bump jokes...lol

new player, with many questions.  how many guilds do you have?  names of them?  discord?  website?

very casual player, but at times want to delve deeper into other aspects i have no knowledge of...lol.  some of that includes, PvP, what is WvW?, crafting, fun hunts for odd things...like i am at 76% for chairs of the world...looking for the rest as i can.  

anyway, interested for sure, but i also would like to know, and let you know, there may be times i dont log in for a week , so is there an attendance policy?  how many toons can one place into the guild?

answers appreciated.  🙂  and thanks ahead of time for them.

if need be, if i can as a new poster, yall can send IM to me, or whatever its called here in these forums.

peace.

18 minutes ago, BurrfootClan.3170 said:

i quite enjoy the bump jokes...lol

new player, with many questions.  how many guilds do you have?  names of them?  discord?  website?

very casual player, but at times want to delve deeper into other aspects i have no knowledge of...lol.  some of that includes, PvP, what is WvW?, crafting, fun hunts for odd things...like i am at 76% for chairs of the world...looking for the rest as i can.  

anyway, interested for sure, but i also would like to know, and let you know, there may be times i dont log in for a week , so is there an attendance policy?  how many toons can one place into the guild?

answers appreciated.  🙂  and thanks ahead of time for them.

if need be, if i can as a new poster, yall can send IM to me, or whatever its called here in these forums.

peace.

We currently have 4 guilds up and running, The guard of Ascalon, Kryta, Elona and Cantha. We have around 1500 members at the moment, there is a members only discord for communication between the various guilds and we are working on social media. 

We require that you log in at least once every 3 weeks though if you expect to be gone for longer, simply informing an officer will be enough. All your toons in your account are automatically in the guild when you accept the invite. 

We cater to both veteran and new players and encourage out memberbase to actively assist others. 

7 minutes ago, Mordachai.1896 said:

We currently have 4 guilds up and running, The guard of Ascalon, Kryta, Elona and Cantha. We have around 1500 members at the moment, there is a members only discord for communication between the various guilds and we are working on social media. 

We require that you log in at least once every 3 weeks though if you expect to be gone for longer, simply informing an officer will be enough. All your toons in your account are automatically in the guild when you accept the invite. 

We cater to both veteran and new players and encourage out memberbase to actively assist others. 

awesome.  thx for the fast reply and details regarding some of the questions.

i would like to be a part of this huge conglomerate of people/fans/players within the game.  🙂  

i dont do social media however, so i hope thats not an issue.  i do have discord and use it for another game.  

59 minutes ago, Bardly.2571 said:

Definitely Interested!

Don't see what server you all or on though- do you have server restrictions for WvW (Been away a while and coming back 😄 )

Hey! We don't yet have a WvW focus, waiting for the restructure beta to be implemented!  We have members across most servers you can ask around if you want to find a WvW squad 🙂 .Sending you an invite !

41 minutes ago, ladywolfdragon.8643 said:

im a returning player but i also play other games with friends so im not on alot. im trying to get back in the game (i really like gw2) but since i play alone i get bored and tired of playing alone. do you guys mind having someone who mostly plays in the world, does world bosses and a few other things but doesnt log on alot?

Invite sent just hit g in game to find it. All that is fine just if you think you are gonna be gone three weeks or more let an officer know to mark you as away. 🙂