<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

On 10/25/2021 at 1:02 PM, Serp.3264 said:

Hey. I'd also be interested in joining. I played when the game first released and took several years off, just getting back into things. Mostly PvE at the moment, but I expect I'll try a bit of everything once I level up and get some gear. Thanks!

Should have an invite in game waiting for you just hit g. 

53 minutes ago, SiLeNtCovenant.6391 said:

Sounds interesting, when is your most active guild times? I'm PST and usually jump on late: 8-10pm on weekdays and whenever on weekends. I'm a casual who usually like to just jump in, play for a bit, then jump off.

Well we have around 1700 members so we are pretty much active 24/7 though I would say all the US prime times are when we are most active

i would like to join, i just came back i barely played at all so id like a friendly guild to progress my ranger with . im looking to learn everything i can  about the game never been in a guild

Edited by durions.7281
tldr i just want to learn the game
  • Like 2

I am hoping to join something active and is ok with someone who while has had an account for awhile hasn't done a lot the game has to offer. If you guys do WvW something I would like to learn I could transfer I think. Also interested in learning some of the group PVE stuff. Thank you!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Missrawrtastic.3156 said:

I noticed 2 large bumps on my car battery.
I had them tested and one came back positive. Google says it’s terminal.

Ok, I have to admit that's a good one.

Just wanted to say that, even though I've only been a member for a few days, I'm really happy! There's always someone around and lots of group activities, but I don't feel lost in the crowd. 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, windhund.6053 said:

I am hoping to join something active and is ok with someone who while has had an account for awhile hasn't done a lot the game has to offer. If you guys do WvW something I would like to learn I could transfer I think. Also interested in learning some of the group PVE stuff. Thank you!

Invite sent sorry for the late reply welcome.