<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

1 hour ago, monkeydog.3914 said:

Have room for a casual player from Yak's Bend? I've been playing since launch with a max level of every profession. Currently maining Power Daredevil! I'm looking for a guild that has regularly scheduled events!

I would love to invite you ingame but it appears you have reached your max amount of guilds. We dont wvw at this time waiting for alliances to hit. We do everything else. 

I am a returning player, though I need to be upfront this is not going to be my primary title.  I am an officer and raid leader in a Final Fantasy XIV guild, and that will take priority.  However, I used to play Guild Wars years ago and am interested in a laid back change of pace.  There will likely be times when I just don't have the time or energy to do much, so I hope this won't be an issue. I also am still a member of the original GW2 guild I joined when the game launched, and they are still doing well.  My schedule just doesn't align with theirs too much, but I don't intend on leaving them.

If all of these things are okay, I'd like to give the group a try.

3 hours ago, Evin.1729 said:

Hey, I'm a returning player interested in joining your guild.

3 hours ago, Ender.3814 said:

I am a returning player, though I need to be upfront this is not going to be my primary title.  I am an officer and raid leader in a Final Fantasy XIV guild, and that will take priority.  However, I used to play Guild Wars years ago and am interested in a laid back change of pace.  There will likely be times when I just don't have the time or energy to do much, so I hope this won't be an issue. I also am still a member of the original GW2 guild I joined when the game launched, and they are still doing well.  My schedule just doesn't align with theirs too much, but I don't intend on leaving them.

If all of these things are okay, I'd like to give the group a try.

Hello there invite sent to both of you just hit g in game to find the invite. 🙂

Hello. I joined back in Beta, but my guild didn't stay long. I played solo for a while and then took a long break. I came back a couple of years ago and have been quite active since. I've tried out a couple of other guilds. I'm on a NA server, but since I had to retire early on disability, I'm on a lot during the day when they aren't very active. They're great people but tend to schedule events for the times I'm not available (Tues & Thurs evenings, most of Sat). A large guild will probably help mitigate that. I'd love an invite to see if we sync up.

2 hours ago, Grunties.6178 said:

Hello. I joined back in Beta, but my guild didn't stay long. I played solo for a while and then took a long break. I came back a couple of years ago and have been quite active since. I've tried out a couple of other guilds. I'm on a NA server, but since I had to retire early on disability, I'm on a lot during the day when they aren't very active. They're great people but tend to schedule events for the times I'm not available (Tues & Thurs evenings, most of Sat). A large guild will probably help mitigate that. I'd love an invite to see if we sync up.

Sorry for the wait invite has been sent just hit g in game to find it. 🙂