<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

2 hours ago, Bumblebee.7395 said:

Bump

Also, I'm a new player here coming from Final Fantasy XIV. I'm just trying the game and loving it so far. I'm still overwhelmed about the game. 

1 hour ago, Kaijin.9235 said:

Hello there! Like others I'm a returning player that's been gone for a while. Would love an invite!

Invites sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

2 hours ago, Grillboyz.7048 said:

Hello, I'm a returning player, it has been probably 4-5 years since I stopped playing. I have great gear for back then but no clue how it holds up today, I would love an invite.

Hey there it wont let me send you an invite i'd like to clarify your account name and that you havent changed it and also make sure in game that you have one space open for a guild. Max is 5 guilds. 

15 hours ago, Bumblebee.7395 said:

Bump

Also, I'm a new player here coming from Final Fantasy XIV. I'm just trying the game and loving it so far. I'm still overwhelmed about the game. 

Hello! Welcome to GW2!  😄 We help lots of new and returning players learn all kinds of content! Welcome on in to TG! 

15 hours ago, Kaijin.9235 said:

Hello there! Like others I'm a returning player that's been gone for a while. Would love an invite!

Welcome back to GW2 and

Welcome to TG! 

Edited by sarah.7354

Hello,

I am a returning player. It has been over 8 years since I last played GW2. Apparently, i have over 1500 hours of total playtime according to the in-game stats. But I feel like a new player again since it has been such a long time since I played and with everything that has been added to the game since then, it is a bit overwhelming. I'm slowly relearning how to play this game again and am looking for a casual guild to join. Can I get an invite?

19 minutes ago, StoneCorleon.6591 said:

I'm new and getting really into the game, I'd love to join if there are still spots left!

Welcome to GW2! I've sent you an invite. you can find it by pressing "G" in game to open the guild panel 😄 

29 minutes ago, Evo.1270 said:

Hello,

I am a returning player. It has been over 8 years since I last played GW2. Apparently, i have over 1500 hours of total playtime according to the in-game stats. But I feel like a new player again since it has been such a long time since I played and with everything that has been added to the game since then, it is a bit overwhelming. I'm slowly relearning how to play this game again and am looking for a casual guild to join. Can I get an invite?

Welcome back! We help lots of new and returning players learn all kinds of content  😄 Ive sent an invite! 

7 hours ago, Armistice.7289 said:

Hi there, I am interested in joining the guild, I've had the game since launch and played on and off however looking to return for a full time investment and eager to get PvE content done.

4 hours ago, iStayChiefedUp.5648 said:

returning player looking to join!

3 hours ago, Niacirfal.9612 said:

Player looking to join to get in strikes and fractals!

Invites are sent out. 🙂 just hit g in game to find them. Discord info can be found in the message of the day. 

1 hour ago, Nightwing.1647 said:

Hello! I was in the guild a while back but went inactive, I'd love an invite back. I was in the Guard of Elona I think?

IGN is Nightwing.1647

1 hour ago, Ltorin.7069 said:

Hey I'm looking to join, I've mostly done PvP and fractals, but want to get more into strikes and raids. I'm also on the same World for WvW.

Thanks!

We'd love to have you join us and Nightwhing i sent you one back for elona. Just hit g in game both of you to find your invites. Welcome 🙂

12 hours ago, Ardub.7843 said:

Hello there, new player looking to join!

2 minutes ago, gurge.4059 said:

Hey, I'm a returning player, never had a guild in any mmo before and I'm loving Guild Wars 2 so far, would love to join your guild and help with anything I can 🙂

Invites sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

Hello.  I'm a returning player on a new account on steam (it's been quite a few years and decided just to start fresh and go through the content again).   I'd like to join if you'll have me.

At the moment I'm mostly working my way through the story with daily breaks for some WvW.  I am on Stormbluff Isle.  I've very little experience with the group content outside of WvW but at some point would like to try fractals and strikes.

Flying Squirrel.2861