<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

I just returned to GW2 not to long ago and have been enjoying my time solo. I am starting to get into the harder things in HoT and thinking it might be time for me to explore joining a guild. The only question I have before asking for a invite, is does the guild have an active discord?

16 hours ago, Cynical.5280 said:

I just returned to GW2 not to long ago and have been enjoying my time solo. I am starting to get into the harder things in HoT and thinking it might be time for me to explore joining a guild. The only question I have before asking for a invite, is does the guild have an active discord?

We recently passed 100k hours spent in discord voicechannels 🙂

Hey, im looking for a guild to help get acquainted with instanced content. I have played for a few years on and off and but never got into instanced content other then dungeons which really arent a thing anymore. Just looking for a chill atmosphere, I am not able to log on every night but try to be active a few nights a week. Im usually active from reset until 11ish on the nights im available.

3 hours ago, Cynical.5280 said:

Very nice. I would like to join then if you don't mind.

1 minute ago, Paikea.6790 said:

Hey, im looking for a guild to help get acquainted with instanced content. I have played for a few years on and off and but never got into instanced content other then dungeons which really arent a thing anymore. Just looking for a chill atmosphere, I am not able to log on every night but try to be active a few nights a week. Im usually active from reset until 11ish on the nights im available.

Invite sent for both of you. We have a bit of everything to offer including training for pretty much anything you could want. 🙂 enjoy your stay. Hit g in game to find that invite. 

Hello, i'm a returning player, played mostly in 2014 then quit. Now i'm back and in awe from all the stuff they added. If you have room i would like to join. I am mostly interested in Fractals and Raids, i am open for guild missions and strike missions. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chanceboon.1037 said:

Interested in an invite as well.  Returning player.

1 hour ago, Shmook.8453 said:

Hello, i'm a returning player, played mostly in 2014 then quit. Now i'm back and in awe from all the stuff they added. If you have room i would like to join. I am mostly interested in Fractals and Raids, i am open for guild missions and strike missions. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Invites sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

41 minutes ago, turtledove.7560 said:

I'd love to join! I'm a Mesmer main, just about to hit 80 for the first time and I'm deciding between Chronojail or the brutal Mirage learning curve. I'm mostly interested in fractals and raiding, but I'm looking forward to dabbling in everything!

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

2 hours ago, Burritosupreme.8691 said:

Older casual player looking for a place to call home. May I get an invite please?

2 hours ago, wizardlizard.2937 said:

I'm interested in joining if you're still recruiting! I'm fairly active in various PvE and looking to get into WvW.

2 hours ago, Lejana.5670 said:

I would be interested in an invite as well. Thanks!

Invites sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!