<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hello there 🙂 , I'd be interested in joining. And i been expecting to join an Active guild where we can all discuss about getting stronger and of course i enjoyed the game by going through story lines and also event with most of the players. Looking forward to your response on this 🙂 Thanks!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, German.6120 said:

invite me 😄

im lvl 80 daily active

6 hours ago, Yandao.1387 said:

Hello there 🙂 , I'd be interested in joining. And i been expecting to join an Active guild where we can all discuss about getting stronger and of course i enjoyed the game by going through story lines and also event with most of the players. Looking forward to your response on this 🙂 Thanks!!!

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

Hello, previous player returning to the game, looking for a solid Guild. Family friendly is a plus, looking for cool people to relearn the game with. Been around a year absent. Character name is Bryar Roseling. Currently guesting on Shattered, but home is Darkhaven. Looking to spend some gems to transfer if the group is right. Thanks. Currently leveling my 7th character, rolling druid for group healing atm, but i have Necro, Warrior, Guard, Ele, Engi, Mesmer all maxed level wise.

Edited by CrimsonDeku.7692
Update

16 hours ago, CrimsonDeku.7692 said:

Hello, previous player returning to the game, looking for a solid Guild. Family friendly is a plus, looking for cool people to relearn the game with. Been around a year absent. Character name is Bryar Roseling. Currently guesting on Shattered, but home is Darkhaven. Looking to spend some gems to transfer if the group is right. Thanks. Currently leveling my 7th character, rolling druid for group healing atm, but i have Necro, Warrior, Guard, Ele, Engi, Mesmer all maxed level wise.

Invite sent, press G to find it. 

13 hours ago, aamtl.4750 said:

Hi I'm a new player and looking for a casual guild to join. Can I get an invite too?

12 hours ago, Baconator.1079 said:

Hello,

I'd love to join if there is still room!

Baconator.1079

2 hours ago, Dakinia.8923 said:

Hello I would like to join your guild. 🙂

Invites sent. Press G to find them.

• Like 1