<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

4 hours ago, Megavolt.9831 said:

I'm pretty new to GW2, been mostly working on PvE, world events, and slowly progressing through the story. I'm interested and would love to be part of the community. Thank you!

4 hours ago, RPC Yttrium.5809 said:

Returning after 10 years, looking for a group of people to find my bearings with.

Invites sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

Hi gang.  I am looking for a guild just like this, it reminds me of my old GW1 guild as well as my old WoW guild.  Just started up again after a long long hiatus.  I played when it first released and enjoyed it for a a while but playing alone was no fun and WoW was pulling more and more of my time.  Needless to say wow ran its course so I figured I would come back after giving Lost Ark a shot.

Look forward to meeting you guys and gals.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Highway.7384 said:

Hi gang.  I am looking for a guild just like this, it reminds me of my old GW1 guild as well as my old WoW guild.  Just started up again after a long long hiatus.  I played when it first released and enjoyed it for a a while but playing alone was no fun and WoW was pulling more and more of my time.  Needless to say wow ran its course so I figured I would come back after giving Lost Ark a shot.

Look forward to meeting you guys and gals.

Welcome back! Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!