<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

6 hours ago, Qingu.4571 said:

Saw Gwen a couple days ago advertising but was headed to Fractals. Friended to see if I could catch back online to ask about TG but haven't. Found this very long chain with Google. I am interested to learn more.

Sorry for the late reply. Been a crazy day. Invite sent just hit g in game and you'll see it in grey on the left. 🙂

Hello,

I am looking to join a guild and saw this thread. I'm a semi-new casual player, i.e. owned the game since release but just really started playing in the last month. I have an 80 ranger and an 80 necromancer (boosted). Crafting of 400 on both LW and Hunstman. Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your time.

Shadoran

46 minutes ago, Shadoran.3071 said:

Hello,

I am looking to join a guild and saw this thread. I'm a semi-new casual player, i.e. owned the game since release but just really started playing in the last month. I have an 80 ranger and an 80 necromancer (boosted). Crafting of 400 on both LW and Hunstman. Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your time.

Shadoran

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

Hi,

Got 6 80's Mes/Necro/Ranger/War/Guard/Ele

Would love to join as just getting back into the game and trying new PvE content as i did most of my hours in WvW

500 - AS 400 - LeatherW WeaponS Hunt Tailor

Any questions hit me up:)

In game: Kaizooka

On 4/26/2023 at 6:25 AM, Kaioui.8475 said:

Hi,

Got 6 80's Mes/Necro/Ranger/War/Guard/Ele

Would love to join as just getting back into the game and trying new PvE content as i did most of my hours in WvW

500 - AS 400 - LeatherW WeaponS Hunt Tailor

Any questions hit me up:)

In game: Kaizooka

Sorry for the delay. Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

54 minutes ago, ObviouslyBad.2876 said:

Hey old year 1 player getting back into the game and looking for a group that runs hero point trains and other events. I have experience doing end game content across multiple MMO's. Would love to join a group that is active and friendly.

oh hi

Played on and off for a few years. Been off for about a year or so.

Been in guilds, but none were very active (at least not when I was online). Dabbled in a good bit of the game, mostly solo. Want to do more WITH people. Looking for those people to do the things with.

Not a hardcore, be online every night for 8 hours, max out every meta, 2 liter bottle bathroom break player. I'm a weekend warrior that might only get online for a few hours at a time (depending what I plan on doing).

If that's good with you, then you are good with me.

On 4/28/2023 at 5:12 PM, CyDaSlumBummer.6412 said:

oh hi

Played on and off for a few years. Been off for about a year or so.

Been in guilds, but none were very active (at least not when I was online). Dabbled in a good bit of the game, mostly solo. Want to do more WITH people. Looking for those people to do the things with.

Not a hardcore, be online every night for 8 hours, max out every meta, 2 liter bottle bathroom break player. I'm a weekend warrior that might only get online for a few hours at a time (depending what I plan on doing).

If that's good with you, then you are good with me.

I am an absolutely new player. I played GW2 when it first came out but didnt know anyone that played so I left it alone.  I have played WoW for years and did some server first raids and that kind of thing. Nowadays I just don't enjoy WoW and and have an urge to try something new. I am also an older gamer (45). Is it worth trying to find a guild when you first start out?  Is there a class in the game that is primarily a support class that can turn the tides of a fight but can reasonably still solo quests to level?

21 minutes ago, Moosha.8790 said:

I am an absolutely new player. I played GW2 when it first came out but didnt know anyone that played so I left it alone.  I have played WoW for years and did some server first raids and that kind of thing. Nowadays I just don't enjoy WoW and and have an urge to try something new. I am also an older gamer (45). Is it worth trying to find a guild when you first start out?  Is there a class in the game that is primarily a support class that can turn the tides of a fight but can reasonably still solo quests to level?

Hello. I have sent you an invite to our guild! We will help you out in terms of figuring out the game if necessary as well. We also have a discord which you can find in our message of the day for the guild. You will find the invite if you press 'g' ingame.