Power Mirage Vibes in PvE

Waffles.5632

On 9/12/2021 at 6:16 AM, Ronald McDonald.8165 said:

Hey man, you're not allowed to have fun on Mesmer and let people know on these forums. 

You are also not allowed to have fun in pvp though. People who struggle in pve with mesmer are bad, just like people who think memser is strong in pvp are bad. They've been bad for 9 years.

• Like 2

On 9/13/2021 at 7:29 AM, Nezekan.2671 said:

You are using lots of dodges in your video. Must be nice having two dodges. Why not limit yourself to one and see how it feels. 

Hehehe 🤣

Hahahaha I love power mirage in pvp! I upload pvp vids all the time, here's my newest one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00YSq0xqmss

And yes I want our second dodge back!  Buff Mirages! Two Dodges! I will sign any petition!!!!!

1 hour ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

You know, I ought to try running power mirage in the overworld for awhile.  I took one to WvW and it was terrible, but I wonder if I undersold it for overworld purposes.  

It completely relies on greatsword ambush. It doesn't have sustain to kill some champions, but kills anything less very fast. Also in metas, greatsword ambush tags everything really efficiently. 

Edited by Nezekan.2671

On 9/15/2021 at 4:59 AM, Richard Marcinko.5132 said:

What build are you using?

This one :
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAExrlRwwYSsLmJO6K/vKA-zRZYBRFsFmYwHSYSgMVCtMCUzA-e

The idea being that I can front load on quickness and then get 25might/25vuln and then go to Sword/Pistol and go to work, swapping back to GS when I need range/to buff up again

This build also strips boons, so for PoF, and can break any breakbar very consistently. If the mob has no breakbar, enjoy perma dazing them sometimes which is also very fun.

I play mirage both in pvp, and pve, how I would a fencer. I don't want to get hit, and I like jumping all around the place. So for me it works! I would NOT recommend for raids/high level fractals as it struggles heavily there. But anything else should be okay! Strikes are fine too, except boneskinner because you don't want mobility for that.

Theoretically you can solo any champ as long as you have infinite time and focus because simply creating a clone and porting away almost always makes the champ aggro your clone instead of you!

Burst is S+, Sustain dps is like C- and I'm being generous ahaha

For WvW believe it or not, but just swap to double GS and enjoy spamming split surge to really pressure groups of enemies. It's great for besieging castles imo, you can really pump out a lot of damage and AOE vuln with how split surge works.

Each beam, can hit up to 3 or 5 ppl IIRC, and if the beams converge on top of each other (like if someone is trying to rez their ally) enemies will just get melted.