Catalyst class design and hammer

montecristo.1324

On 9/19/2021 at 9:38 AM, montecristo.1324 said:

All people saying that hammer is amazing, I can understand that, but why build an entire mechanic on the hammer 3??? Use that thing as class mechanic!!! It's just stupid to put so much effort on a weapon that maybe it will not even be used if it's not balanced enough...

I just think that the entire design is flawed

I totally agree i was excited for that hammer just because i was like oh enhancement/elemental shaman, but the f5 and the hammer 3 i totally agree i am disappointed...

12 hours ago, HotDelirium.7984 said:

The water Well constantly giving me Resolution sounds inefficent. What if the enemy never uses conditions? In PVE this isn't going to be super useful in many moments. Regeneration is always useful however.....

Depends on the situation, imho is better have a water field to blast with you.

• Like 1

Anyone else think the traits are super boring compared to last expansions? I get that keeping them as numerical traits allows for more buffing or nerfing in pvp, but it really makes you feel like your trait choices dont matter much. The grandmasters are good. The rest not so much. When we give feedback I hope everyone will address this as well.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, FrownyClown.8402 said:

Anyone else think the traits are super boring compared to last expansions? I get that keeping them as numerical traits allows for more buffing or nerfing in pvp, but it really makes you feel like your trait choices dont matter much. The grandmasters are good. The rest not so much. When we give feedback I hope everyone will address this as well.

Imagine a grandmaster trait where the Combo field travels WITH you. I mean.....whew!