DX 11 Beta not working How can i turn it off again?

Nevra.5489

3 hours ago, Umbramagna.9268 said:

Running the game with DX11 games every text botched (purple/green boxes), the game itself runs fine, no crashes or anything.

But the text thing makes things unplayable.

Drivers are updated, overlays are disabled, tested removing the cache folders and all.

I'm running a R5 3600, 16gb RAM, GTX 1060 on Windows 7.

https://imgur.com/a/ClImDp0

I'm in the same boat.

Edited by Heron.6859

3 hours ago, Umbramagna.9268 said:

Running the game with DX11 games every text botched (purple/green boxes), the game itself runs fine, no crashes or anything.

But the text thing makes things unplayable.

Drivers are updated, overlays are disabled, tested removing the cache folders and all.

I'm running a R5 3600, 16gb RAM, GTX 1060 on Windows 7.

"on Windows 7" seems to be that issue. It's common to the text errors.

• Like 1

Update: Home PC running Ryzen 5 5600x B550 Chip-set 16GB ram and RTX 2060 KO Ultra. Disabled D9 To D12 add-on, logged in to Main Char in LA. Checked Directx 11 box restarted and ran around and flew around no problem. FPS was 65 to 80 1% low 50 at Traders Forum Teleport max Settings Medium Cull. On my Work PC running Ryzen 5 3600 and gtx760 was locked at 30fps so I assume it may be the age of my GTX760 for being locked.

When I reverted back to Directx 9 I was getting 50 to 70 fps 1% low 43. So would say for first d11 beta not bad.

When I run D3 to D12 I was getting 60 to 70 fps 1% low 48.  In same area of LA.

Well I've tried the -dx9 in the target with no luck. I've tried launching through radeon game launcher. Did the same thing as before got to a certain point and just disappeared. My pc is directx 12. In my bin64 file there is no d3d9.dll file to delete.  

Adding when I tried to launch the game this morning it began downloading then disappeared and never came back. When I launched it through radeon it did the same thing, never finished download. Maybe that's why I don't have a d3d9.dll file?  I have a d3dcompiler_43.dll file it's the only "d3" file it shows in the bin64 file.

Edited by AzureIsis.1940

Adding when I tried to launch the game this morning it began downloading then disappeared and never came back. When I launched it through radeon it did the same thing, never finished download. Maybe that's why I don't have a d3d9.dll file?  I have a d3dcompiler_43.dll file it's the only "d3" file it shows in the bin64 file

The d3d9.dll in the bin folder is created by the arc dps addon. If you are playing without addons, there will be no dll.