Is there a way to deactivate the Legendary Armory?

1 hour ago, Maikimaik.1974 said:

Why is it a nuisance to you?

I would assume it has to do with the fact that legendary items reset whenever you swap to another piece of gear instead and you have to redo everything. To date, the only "solution" is to use ascended gear instead. Before, you could simply place the item in your inventory and it would keep its stats and upgrades.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I would assume it has to do with the fact that legendary items reset whenever you swap to another piece of gear instead and you have to redo everything. To date, the only "solution" is to use ascended gear instead. Before, you could simply place the item in your inventory and it would keep its stats and upgrades.

That would also be my guess.

It would be nice if they allowed for a specific option to pull a copy of a legendary to sit in our inventory as an account-bound item (as opposed to going directly into the gear panel). However, I can easily see how they coded legendaries to basically never leave the armory-to-gearslot environment, and we just have to live with it as it is.

I think it would be much less of an issue if gear templates were less expensive to have. Many of my characters live with the default 3 builds/2 gear setup, and often one of those gear tabs needs to have different weapons - which of course resets the legendary I pulled out. Yet another way a terrible implementation (gear/build loadouts) holds back a good implementation (legendary armory).

Edited by voltaicbore.8012
  • Like 1