For next year, can mad king says be updated with new emotes?

hugo.4705

I would like the mad king says to be updated with new emotes: " oh no, poor subjects, you lost your heads? Playdead, hurry" or "this night definitely feels cold, doesn't it makes you shivers?" even "I don't feel my legs anymore my subjects, let's do some stretch!"

By equity, because those are unlocked with icebrood saga, maybe it gives a point to people doing it and the players not using any emotes? Or we offer the new emotes to everyone? 

Just a thought. Also maybe an ability to not have the gathering /intro cinematic in dement clocktower and directly starting the jumping puzzle? Instead, one of the courtier could offr the possibility to watch the cinematic.

Only that, because the rest is already very cool.

The only way this would work is if they change everyone's skills into emotes, like how Mad King Says in the Ascent to Madness does it. Otherwise, everyone would gain progression, whether they do the emote or not. (Alternatively, anyone without the expansions could just stand there, while those with expansions are punished for having them.) Since there's so many possible emotes, I'm not sure that I'd want my skills to change into emotes because that would mean that they change randomly like in Ascent to Madness, and that would be too confusing. Not to mention, the LA one is in open world. Not everyone who runs through wants their skills to be changed. So no, I don't think that this will be doable.

As for the clocktower, that option cannot exist because it would give some people a head-start on a timed jp. Either it would have to be removed completely, or it should only play once per character like the intro scene to LA does. Then after it plays, players are dropped into the jp instance. Meaning that while the intro plays, they are not actually in the jp instance, otherwise the jp could start and they'd die instantly, which could affect the playing of the scene.