Shy pet

ziggy.7368

On Soulbeast my stowed pet will no longer come out when I enter combat. The little blue button won't bring it out either. To activate it I have to enter soulbeast mode (or keep it in Soulbeast mode and then release it after combat starts). On Ranger the stowed pet behaves as normal. Quite a lot of my game is based on this...activated pet giving boons at the start of a fight or even getting speed boost by jumping off a ledge. Can't see the point of this change on Soulbeast.

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2021 at 12:19 AM, anduriell.6280 said:

Yes, what did you think for a minute about how buggy and clunky the profession is was just because reasons.

You will discover more the further you go down the rabbit hole but most won’t be fun.

It was good for a while. But recently the bugs started to come up again since th DX11 implementation. Idk why though.

• Like 1

Getting a similar issue where it doesn't come out after I dismount. Like you I have to merge again and then demerge which is a pita when you want to enter combat quickly.

I believe this was an issue a while ago and was fixed but since the DX11 beta was implemented it's been happening again. I don;t even use the DX11 settings either so there ya go.

Just another annoyance to contend with.

• Like 1