Who Is Dragonhunter The Redheaded Stepchild.

WizardBro.4510

On 10/19/2021 at 5:09 PM, Ragnar.4257 said:

Funny, I was not aware that 7 = 16.

Interesting how you've gone from 16k to 7k isn't it.

Almost like you also know that your claim of 16k is BS, but you can't bring yourself to say the words.

16k is not even the high dmg on TS, and if it is possible, it is possible, I saw it. 

I didnt say avg, I said it can be done. 

Also, avg 7k on that skill (from stealth, 1500 range, 8s cd... ) is totally nonsense. 

And your samples are embarrassing yourself as u r trying to show how WEAK DH skill is. 

Edited by anjo.6143
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, anjo.6143 said:

16k is not even the high dmg on TS, and if it is possible, it is possible, I saw it. 

Also, avg 7k on that skill (from stealth, 1500 range, 8s cd... ) is totally nonsense. 

And your samples are embarrassing yourself as u r trying to show how WEAK DH skill is. 

Imagine thinking dh is strong, when you have classes like holo, daredevil and Herald. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

10 hours ago, anjo.6143 said:

Aaaaand, you're still saying the average is 7k, when I've proved with actual statistics from games played by a top DH player, with the video evidence to back it up. that the average hit is 5k, and that infact it frequently hits for even less than that.

Why are you so afraid of facts?

Edited by Ragnar.4257
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Ragnar.4257 said:

Aaaaand, you're still saying the average is 7k, when I've proved with actual statistics from games played by a top DH player, with the video evidence to back it up. that the average hit is 5k, and that infact it frequently hits for even less than that.

Why are you so afraid of facts?

You prove with 2 videos, the avg number of thousands of hits? 

Okay. 

The skill doesnt hit less than that, the person just dont use the multipliers by mistake/hurry/etc, it can be done = IT CAN BE DONE. 

If backstab could be hit 10k and ppl rush to land thousands of frontstabs for 5k instead, it wouldnt mean backstab is weak, in fact im chocked, cause it is pretty easy to understand that. 

1 hour ago, anjo.6143 said:

You prove with 2 videos, the avg number of thousands of hits? 

Okay. 

The skill doesnt hit less than that, the person just dont use the multipliers by mistake/hurry/etc, it can be done = IT CAN BE DONE. 

If backstab could be hit 10k and ppl rush to land thousands of frontstabs for 5k instead, it wouldnt mean backstab is weak, in fact im chocked, cause it is pretty easy to understand that. 

Yeah, and in ideal circumstances with all damage modifiers active, Decapitate can hit 16k.

That doesn't change the fact that saying "berserker can go around doing 16k unblockable damage in 1 hit on 5s cooldown" is a very dishonest way of characterising the actual results berserker achieves in real matches.

Edited by Ragnar.4257