Raids: to whom it may Concern.

Chapell.1346

6 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

OK ... I didn't say it was automatic. I've always maintained that the implementation is the cause and it's not just one factor that makes it non casual friendly, it's many. 

Ok, but you said alternative isn't casual friendly either... except it can be and is.

Anyways this discussion will clearly and very obviously go nowhere as usual, so maybe lets focus on explaining OP how he doesn't need raids to max out his HoT masteries he'll actually use while casually playing however/whatever he wants.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Anyways this discussion will clearly and very obviously go nowhere as usual, so maybe lets focus on explaining OP how he doesn't need raids to max out his HoT masteries he'll actually use while casually playing however/whatever he wants.

That's fair. I agree that no raids are needed for that. He might have a different kind of problem getting HoT masteries, but they certainly aren't raid related. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 1

Some of you have a valid point but some has quite the problem listening on what the original message was.

idc if you are that dude that has been systematically goes max mastery points in 10years of playing this game, poor you.

again, i could solo running amok and ruin someone else fiction in their fantasy game, but if you cannot contribute and give a proper idea on how to lessening the burden by not touching the server side back end so is altering story tied behind them Mastery point, please stop, you just keep embarrassing yourself.

also, i am wide awake on what could be the flavour of the month so is other non viable, but that can be discuss on a different topic.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6

3 hours ago, Chapell.1346 said:

Some of you have a valid point but some has quite the problem listening on what the original message was.

idc if you are that dude that has been systematically goes max mastery points in 10years of playing this game, poor you.

again, i could solo running amok and ruin someone else fiction in their fantasy game, but if you cannot contribute and give a proper idea on how to lessening the burden by not touching the server side back end so is altering story tied behind them Mastery point, please stop, you just keep embarrassing yourself.

also, i am wide awake on what could be the flavour of the month so is other non viable, but that can be discuss on a different topic.

Raids are not needed to max masteries. You have enough spare mastery points available. You even have enough spare to get the entire raid mastery track done after unlocking it with 1 raid boss kill without acquiring any mastery points from raids.

There are currently a total of 54 spare HoT mastery points available when maxing everything (including raid masteries).

HoT masteries require a total of 136 (144 with raids) mastery points to max. There are a total of 198 mastery points available. (see https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery)

You have 0 reason to raid if catching up on masteries is your goal (besides getting that 1 kill to unlock the raid mastery).

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1