Any glimmer of hope that SPvP would get IG Voice Chat with EoD?

Zagerus.8675

I know the general stance by ANet has been to use external VoIP like Discord and such to communicate with other players, but New World has it integrated and gamers LOVE it. Could it potentially be something that gets added for say, SPvP only? I would love to hear from my teammates in ranked matches and learn from their exchanges about what is going on at mid ect. ect. I also think that new players overhearing the exchanges would significantly reduce the time it takes for them to improve at the game. Also, it could potentially have the effect of bringing the community in closer, paving the way for more teams that play together consistently. Obviously it'd be impossible to moderate it so you'd have to let players disable IG voice, but I think it would be a really nice feature piece to add with EoD. I would leave it on permanently for every single game (even if only to hear rage!)

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Zagerus.8675 said:

I know the general stance by ANet has been to use external VoIP like Discord and such to communicate with other players, but New World has it integrated and gamers LOVE it. Could it potentially be something that gets added for say, SPvP only? I would love to hear from my teammates in ranked matches and learn from their exchanges about what is going on at mid ect. ect. I also think that new players overhearing the exchanges would significantly reduce the time it takes for them to improve at the game. Also, it could potentially have the effect of bringing the community in closer, paving the way for more teams that play together consistently. Obviously it'd be impossible to moderate it so you'd have to let players disable IG voice, but I think it would be a really nice feature piece to add with EoD. I would leave it on permanently for every single game (even if only to hear rage!)

I dont even think they have mention the words "spvp" and "EoD" in the same sentence. So no for now. I have zero hope for anything pvp related in EoD.

Edited by Exile.8160
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

As long as its only an opt-in features that can freely be disabled, I wouldn't mind it.

I don't need madmen and -women screaming my ears off, just because they think putting in effort still means anything among the rampant match manipulation and lopsided match-making.

Edited by Fueki.4753