Why isnt there a hack reporting option?

georgessj.4198

Just now i had a guy who started his finishing move when i was downed  for 1 second then he canceled it and went on fighting with someone else but guess what...... his finishing move animation continued and i got finished. I understand why you never ban bots but protecting hackers like that? come on now.........

Edited by georgessj.4198

You can use the "botting" option for reporting hackers.

That being said, are you sure you didn't just encounter a scrapper and got finished by function gyro? Or maybe someone else finished you while stealthed? I doubt there were hacks involved.

Edited by UmbraNoctis.1907

20 minutes ago, UmbraNoctis.1907 said:

That being said, are you sure you didn't just encounter a scrapper and got finished by function gyro? Or maybe someone else finished you while stealthed? I doubt there were hacks involved.

He wasnt an engi and im sure that if a stealthed enemy finishes someone he becomes revealed right after. The finish move animation started, he paused his move to fight an ally of mine but after a few seconds (the finish move duration seconds) i got finished

4 minutes ago, georgessj.4198 said:

Im sure you know better since you were there in every case and scientifically  came up with the 90%-10% result.

Given that 90% of players aren't capable of contesting nodes or not chasing a bunker around 3v1 because shinyshiny, I think I was being generous in assuming 10% can identify actual hacks.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, georgessj.4198 said:

He wasnt an engi and im sure that if a stealthed enemy finishes someone he becomes revealed right after. 

That's the thing though, stomping doesn't reveal you. Also the only thing that's not entirely server-side calculated is movement. So if you found a "hack" that does not involve movement speed alterations, it's either game over for GW2 as someone finally hacked into their servers, or you misinterpreted something. Somehow for the last 8 years it was always the latter, and I doubt someone who doesn't even know how stomping works have found the former.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, UmbraNoctis.1907 said:

"Botting" is not an option Anet uses.