Icebrood Saga Reward Tracks

Gotejjeken.1267

So...why aren't these repeatable? Meaning Bjora, Grothmar, etc.; and I don't even see a track for Drizzlewood? 

Makes no sense considering doing PvE on these maps nets insane mats, especially Drizzlewood.  Is half hour / hour of hitting '1' in Drizzlewood in PvE to get coffers full of mats really better than just putting a reward track up for WvW? 

EDIT: Nvm, guess there is a Drizzlewood one (I'm not far enough in PvE story yet to unlock), but point above still stands....why in the world are these unrepeateable?!

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Like 1

Too many mystic clovers for them to be repeatable.

Although I agree the repeatable ones should be improved in general in term of raw gold potential (and please remove the desert crafting material coffers from LW4 tracks entirely, I just don't care about having to click 5 times for more flax fibers).

• Like 3

On 11/22/2021 at 1:01 PM, Boh.4568 said:

Although I agree the repeatable ones should be improved in general in term of raw gold potential (and please remove the desert crafting material coffers from LW4 tracks entirely, I just don't care about having to click 5 times for more flax fibers).

ha yeah i just delete these now 😄

Probably figured it would just be fine to give one repeatable track that handed out your choice of currency/mats in the end rather than having 5 different tracks that handed out the same rewards but a different end chest. That's mostly what the LS map tracks usually are for, their unique currency, the one time tracks had one time rewards, like the emotes in them.

On 11/22/2021 at 11:01 PM, Boh.4568 said:

Now this is something we can all agree on, screw that desert crafting material coffer