About the new F3 and the theme of the Legendary Alliance

VladTepes.7042

Treesong is an an extremenly underrated cleanse right now, much more powerful and efficient than Ventari, same goes for the Urn, a time/life cost for a persistent mobile AoE that provides you with bonuses that increases your survival potential by half, not counting that Battledance is cheap to use along weapon skills or the evade itself which adds more healing on top.

The Urn can be dismissed or legend swapped away without much of an issue if properly anticipating plays. Being also instant itself, can mitigate bursts pretty well for the little amount of health lost in the seconds that pass.

Edited by Shao.7236
  • Like 2

On 12/1/2021 at 7:29 AM, InsaneQR.7412 said:

Honestly i would lovelif the F3 would give us a legend specific skill and teh elite of the alliance functions as a second legend swap instead.

So archermorus would gets hi spear as the F3, SV his urn upkeep and each other legend could also gain a skill taht complements their kit.

This way core legend builds dont feel like they miss out on anything.

I like the idea of F3 giving us a legend-specific skill. I've suggested making it generate a combo field based on the legend you're attuned to, similar to Herald's Facet of Nature adding boons based on your legend. Then make the new dodge a blast finisher and we're having lots of fun 😄 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 10:30 PM, Shao.7236 said:

Treesong is an an extremenly underrated cleanse right now, much more powerful and efficient than Ventari, same goes for the Urn, a time/life cost for a persistent mobile AoE that provides you with bonuses that increases your survival potential by half, not counting that Battledance is cheap to use along weapon skills or the evade itself which adds more healing on top.

The Urn can be dismissed or legend swapped away without much of an issue if properly anticipating plays. Being also instant itself, can mitigate bursts pretty well for the little amount of health lost in the seconds that pass.

The urn outside pve is s joke, to much sacrifice for no gain.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

The urn outside pve is s joke, to much sacrifice for no gain.

Not in my experience, having an instant RotGD before swapping legend was pretty useful against quick bursts. Like you'd have to really keep the Urn up for a while to reach up the entire half of damage it can mitigate. The trade off is honestly justified.

I tried to do support and in a teamfight, when you're not really focused (Which happens a lot), it's free real estate with healing. Otherwise, Treesong cleansing covering the node REALLY outclasses Ventari by a large margin, the healing coming from it is also really strong.

It's fair to assume that if you can't Urn in some situations, you can do other meaningful actions that compensates for it.

Edited by Shao.7236

16 hours ago, Shao.7236 said:

Not in my experience, having an instant RotGD before swapping legend was pretty useful against quick bursts. Like you'd have to really keep the Urn up for a while to reach up the entire half of damage it can mitigate. The trade off is honestly justified.

I tried to do support and in a teamfight, when you're not really focused (Which happens a lot), it's free real estate with healing. Otherwise, Treesong cleansing covering the node REALLY outclasses Ventari by a large margin, the healing coming from it is also really strong.

It's fair to assume that if you can't Urn in some situations, you can do other meaningful actions that compensates for it.

yeah treesong is a very good skill :), Ventari condi clear uses to much energy, ventari, deamon and shiro are heavy consuming energy, imo some skills could consume slightly less energy.

I assume on heavy healing power stats victor urn is like 1.1 to 1.3k hp per sec,  if thats the case that's herald passive regen for 10 players, reason i want victor urn buffed to at least heal the user for the same amount, it felt to much degen for the gains outside pve, or at least should maintain able to get healed but reduce incoming heal by a great % of its total.

Edited by Aeolus.3615