Finished Top 250 on LB, didn't recieve a consumable. Has this happened to you?

Crab Fear.1624

Was it just your mmr that was top 250 teir? There is technically a time gate on the lower ranks- if your rating was top 250 it might not even be able to detect it unless you queued very recently.

ofc if you were literally listed rank 233 then you should contact anet, but then again they have a rule to never give anyone pvp rewards through support.

they also have a rule on the forums against “questioning support decisions “ which I’m not but as usual their rules are the work of a mad man, so you may never get it.

5 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Was it just your mmr that was top 250 teir? There is technically a time gate on the lower ranks- if your rating was top 250 it might not even be able to detect it unless you queued very recently.

ofc if you were literally listed rank 233 then you should contact anet, but then again they have a rule to never give anyone pvp rewards through support.

they also have a rule on the forums against “questioning support decisions “ which I’m not but as usual their rules are the work of a mad man, so you may never get it.

https://i.imgur.com/mezaDnC.jpg

I see, so I'm probably screwed.

That's what I get for defying expectations, troll silver thief.

System couldn't even stand it, lol.

• Like 1

A few seasons back when I got my 3v3 elite title, it was just added to my inventory without any pop-up. I also thought I hadn't gotten it (I was 181 in the leaderboard so no way did I get bumped out last-minute), but then randomly discovered it in a slot of one of my characters' inventory. Check if that also happened to you too? Otherwise yeah, the screenshot is clear enough proof that you should have received it if you don't have it already from the past. 

Edited by wondermuffin.9680

2 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

I keep mine in my bank . Have almost 10 knight of the arenas

I went through my inventories of every character I have.

Didn't find one.

I guess it is oh well, as I have tried every avenue support recommended, but it is not fixed.

They might be busy.

I was wondering, if you finish higher than Knight, like if you place in the top 99, can you get that title and knight because you fall in both divisions?

45 minutes ago, Crab Fear.1624 said:

I went through my inventories of every character I have.

Didn't find one.

I guess it is oh well, as I have tried every avenue support recommended, but it is not fixed.

They might be busy.

I was wondering, if you finish higher than Knight, like if you place in the top 99, can you get that title and knight because you fall in both divisions?

Yes when you get a title for example duchess for top 25, you also receive 1 copy of baron and 1 of knight.

• Thanks 1

Make sure you check your characters' inventories thoroughly; I was awarded a top 50 title in a previous season, couldn't find the item, and when i did find it, it did nothing. Support refused to help for 2 years.

find it or lose it. it stops working eventually and support can confirm you earned it, but will not give you the item.

Edited by Caine.8204
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Caine.8204 said:

Make sure you check your characters' inventories thoroughly; I was awarded a top 50 title in a previous season, couldn't find the item, and when i did find it, it did nothing. Support refused to help for 2 years.

find it or lose it. it stops working eventually and support can confirm you earned it, but will not give you the item.

Thanks for the advice.

I checked all of my characters, even put a specific outfit on each one i checked and emptied their inventories.

Just to make sure it wasn't me.

Unfortunately, it seems there is nothing that can be done by support, as confirmed by those in this thread.

I received the response they said I would.

Now, I just have to cope, lmao.