PvP or PvNPC

medivh.4725

2 hours ago, Morwath.9817 said:

It does look fair, poor guy has no utilities. He even given up on Lich to get his Flesh Gollum.

Edit: In case someone wouldn't get it, you don't stack so many minions anymore after minion health nerfs.

Yea but they are bot class because even thos way is effective up to gold 3, maybe plat 1.

Damage nerf across board, no damage on cc that matters.....

Changes to hardest counters for necros....

Meant heaven for necros for the last two years.

Hopefully after eod release, we get get a balance patch that puts necros into the warrior cart.

• Like 4

On 12/24/2021 at 7:01 PM, Morwath.9817 said:

It does look fair, poor guy has no utilities. He even given up on Lich to get his Flesh Gollum.

Edit: In case someone wouldn't get it, you don't stack so many minions anymore after minion health nerfs.

Necro is one my least favorite classes to play "seriously"

But if I'm in the mood to LMAO and troll for a few rounds, I duo Q with a blood magic tanky MM scourge, mirror build zoo fest. 

Though it's meant for entertainment and laughing non-stop, my duo Q with the cheesiest, most ungodly annoying spec, wins 70-80%. I do for fun only because it slowly eats up what little integrity and faith I have left with this game, lololol

Edited by greedywholesome.9081
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

Necro is one my least favorite classes to play "seriously"

But if I'm in the mood to LMAO and troll for a few rounds, I duo Q with a blood magic tanky MM scourge, mirror build zoo fest. 

Though it's meant for entertainment and laughing non-stop, my duo Q with the cheesiest, most ungodly annoying spec, wins 70-80%. I do for fun only because it slowly eats up what little integrity and faith I have left with this game, lololol

Does that mean we will soon see you #1 on leaderboard?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 12/24/2021 at 6:01 AM, Morwath.9817 said:

Wym, minions still really annoying and really unfun to play against, we don't need (even) more toxic gameplay on pvp lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2021 at 8:26 PM, medivh.4725 said:

This doesn't look fair? How many flesh minions or swamp things on me. I want to fight player, not NPCs 

https://ibb.co/qCZnkmc

I just find Necro the funniest class in the game, that they can get away with so much, being one of the most broken classes in this game, that had all its counters nerfed. They meta so unless you play meta classes, you will lose against em'